United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Stickman

Id like a hiatus from signing Chelsea players tbh. 1 year minimum. Its just £#%&!ing boring.

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:47 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Straight after Pogba's goal.

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:51 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Id like a hiatus from signing Chelsea players tbh. 1 year minimum. Its just £#%&!ing boring.
I would say this however Chelsea sweep up about 70% of the available player pool so you're bound to get a cast off at some point.

Unread 19-02-2019, 12:04 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I would say this however Chelsea sweep up about 70% of the available player pool so you're bound to get a cast off at some point.
Especially when Abramovich has finally had enough and orders a fire sale of the whole shit bag club.

Unread 19-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I think this is the critical signing for next season. Thoughts?

He would be the first to win a premier league with 3 different clubs.

Immaculate player. Matic isn't getting any younger so l'd do business. Likely to be a fire sale this summer at Chelsea.

Unread 19-02-2019, 05:20 PM
ScarFace

They won't sell him. He'll be great under their new manager ( prob zidane )

If they ever were to sell him, then all the boasting in/by the press of how stupid Chelsea were selling us Matic during his first 6 months will go down nicely.

Unread 19-02-2019, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They won't sell him. He'll be great under their new manager ( prob zidane )

If they ever were to sell him, then all the boasting in/by the press of how stupid Chelsea were selling us Matic during his first 6 months will go down nicely.
That is certainly the popular rumour today.

Unread 19-02-2019, 08:53 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Immaculate player. Matic isn't getting any younger so l'd do business. Likely to be a fire sale this summer at Chelsea.
This. Long term Matic replacement no doubt about it. Especially with that diamond shizzle we played last night.

Unread 19-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Alex Jones was Right

He’s 28 in March. Apparently, signing 28 year olds for big money is against the United way.

Unread 19-02-2019, 09:52 PM
MartialLaw

Football

Let's be honest once his little legs start to go he'll be the most useless footballer on the planet.

Unread 19-02-2019, 10:36 PM
sa7

£#%&! him.

War orphan looking little @#%&! didn’t want to go anywhere except Chelsea when he left Leicester. Let him lie in the shitted bed of @#%&!ery.

Unread 19-02-2019, 10:56 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Let's be honest once his little legs start to go he'll be the most useless footballer on the planet.
Jesus you have a short £#%&!ing memory #fellaini

Unread 19-02-2019, 11:15 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Jesus you have a short £#%&!ing memory #fellaini

Unread 20-02-2019, 11:47 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
He's 27 the same age as when Makelele signed for Real Madrid

Solid signing if possible

Unread 20-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Giffage there 92ers

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Might be going against the grain but I’d prefer us to sign a deep lying playmaking midfielder rather than a destroyer like Kanté

Against PSG you could see the difference in class in a technical sense between their midfield and ours
Need to close that gap

Unread 20-02-2019, 01:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Might be going against the grain but I’d prefer us to sign a deep lying playmaking midfielder rather than a destroyer like Kanté

Against PSG you could see the difference in class in a technical sense between their midfield and ours
Need to close that gap
Jorginho?

*tin hat on*

Unread 20-02-2019, 01:05 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Need to close that gap
Like who exactly??

Unread 20-02-2019, 01:09 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Like who exactly??
Don’t know
That’s why you have scouts

However that’s the profile of midfielder I’d want us to sign

Unread 20-02-2019, 07:13 PM
92ToBury