United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Gotta feel for Fuzzy and Duckers though...

They even made a flag

https://www.instagram.com/theawayfan...=17p47vgvcnzt5

Unread 13-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Buck

Can't be worse than Harry Winks

Unread 13-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

They even made a flag

Unread 13-02-2019, 07:42 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Scumbag, here's hoping for a cruicate...
Eire today, gone tomorrow.

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

They even made a flag

was just coming on to post that

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

was just coming on to post that
So was I

Unread 14-02-2019, 02:25 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! me, he's one ugly looking bastard. Looks a bit like Sloth only slightly less deformed and with a little toupee on.

Did he have papers proving his Irish heritage or did he qualify on looks alone?

Unread 14-02-2019, 07:43 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
For a moment there I was asking myself why he phoned Mick McCarthy. I assumed he was his club boss, then I remembered he's the Irish manager again.

Even by the FAI's standards....

Set o' bastards

Unread 14-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Seamus

He represented Ireland and then chooses to play for England., shambles of a man.

Unread 14-02-2019, 08:01 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
went dublin for a day trip

Unread 14-02-2019, 08:09 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Thank Christ.

Been having so many sleepless nights over this.

Unread 14-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Sure he'd rather that than having the Danes beat him 5-1 on his own turf tbf tbf.
orange bastards grasping at their little victory. Fair play.

never even heard of this guy. if he was born in england & grew up in england = he's english.

Unread 14-02-2019, 09:48 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
He represented Ireland and then chooses to play for England., shambles of a man.
smith and wesson need to have a word with his kneecaps.

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Seamus

I wonder what James MCClean thinks

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

never even heard of this guy. if he was born in england & grew up in england = he's english.

Clearly shattered

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:43 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Rattled

Unread 14-02-2019, 11:32 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I wonder what James MCClean thinks

Unread 14-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Bunker Buster

The lads

Unread 14-02-2019, 11:42 AM
armchair

Kilbane got called up for the england u21s and refused even though he was born in england.

"I feel as tough I am in a more qualified position than anyone to speak on this. You know my backround, you know exactly where I am at," Kilbane told hosts Dan McDonnell and Johnny Ward.

"I don't want to go over the old ground…I grew up in England at a time when, in my mind, there was a lot of discrimination towards Irish people living over in England, particularly before my generation when my man and dad moved over.

"My dad grew up uneducated out on the roads and it was the working man that was targeted at times. We were all tarred with the same brush.

"That is probably still in me and I can't get away from that fact so anyone who is going to shoot me down and say it's a %@#$&!s tweet that I put out….

"I was called up for England and I knew straight away in my head 'no'. I never wanted to play for England. I'd never been called up for Ireland at this stage and it wasn't even likely that I was going to be called up for Ireland.

"I was called up for England and I said no straight away. The level I was playing with at the time I would say the very least, the very least I would have been playing for England was Under-21s.

"But it was never going to be on the agenda for me so regardless of whether I got an Ireland cap, I never once would have played for England.

"I understand we are in a different world now, we are in a different climate. People saying, and I have read about it, that it's a complicated issue. In my mind it isn't. It's straight forward, it's clear."

Unread 14-02-2019, 11:43 AM
dunk

He refused because he knew he was shit.
Closed Thread