United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I believe that was the first time I genuinely saw our team try to lose a game since 2016. It looks like it is over.

It is with a heavy heart I say it would be best for the club and big Mou to part ways.
Know how much it must have hurt you to say that. These players deserve a £#%&!ing pasting for bringing it to this point. Your passion for the club throughout this tough period has shone through and put many "top reds" to shame.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I believe that was the first time I genuinely saw our team try to lose a game since 2016. It looks like it is over.

It is with a heavy heart I say it would be best for the club and big Mou to part ways.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:13 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:15 PM
saffers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Know how much it must have hurt you to say that. These players deserve a £#%&!ing pasting for bringing it to this point. Your passion for the club throughout this tough period has shone through and put many "top reds" to shame.
Thank you brother.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

About £#%&!ing time.

Welcome...

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

True red.

Stay strong

We will go again.....

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:18 PM
ScarFace

Once Saffers turns, its over. Woody will take this as the ultimate sign.

Expect Carrick at the Valencia presser.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No need to be obnoxious about it pal. Kicking your fellow fans when we're all down is not a nice look.

I know you've lived in Oz a while but try not to completely take on all their character traits.

think on.
The Mou crew should have seen the light (darkness?) after Sevilla at home last season. That was the worst.

Instead it was irrelevant whining about Guardiola getting more money and endless excuses.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
The Mou crew should have seen the light (darkness?) after Sevilla at home last season. That was the worst.

Instead it was irrelevant whining about Guardiola getting more money and endless excuses.
Shut the £#%&! up @#%&!. We criticised the tactics and selection that night.

After that game we kept beating big teams and finished 2nd place.

He has been killed by a combo of Woodward, Raiola and Pogba. That's all. Enjoy your victory now £#%&! off.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:40 PM
waynes ear's

This is £#%&!ing shit

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

He has been killed by a combo of Woodward, Raiola and Pogba. That's all. Enjoy your victory now £#%&! off.
Handing out truth bombs left right and centre here

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

For someone who, apparently, doesn't dish out insults or resort to childish language, you're doing very well this evening.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:31 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
For someone who, apparently, doesn't dish out insults or resort to childish language, you're doing very well this evening.
Poor lad's upset. Mixture of seething and welling up NQAT

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:43 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Kept going longer than I thought you would pal. Can’t help but admire that back bone but it’s the right call. You know, we know, he knows.

Really hope he takes woody with him but regardless, he could do with £#%&!ing off asap.

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:51 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:06 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:

Looking forward to uniting behind the next man with you.

Unread 29-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Red Al

If Saffers thinks it's over it over and fair play to him for sticking with mou as long as he has

Those gifs
Closed Thread