United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2019, 06:36 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Yet it was alright for him to play like that for the vermin?

Unread 06-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Enjoy the last day of this thread

Unread 06-05-2019, 08:09 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Quote:
“It would have been easy for Liverpool to turn their back on Suarez after his infamous clash with Patrice Evra or when he sank his teeth into Branislav Ivanovic, but our club stands by their own when times are tough and that’s what all did with this little striker.

“We could see he was high maintenance and did things we didn’t like. He was a bit of a diver at times and biting opponents is bang out of order, but his brilliance on the field ensured he was worth the hassle that came with him.
they still can't admit Suarez racially abused Evra.

Unread 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
they still can't admit Suarez racially abused Evra.
Hitler's 'infamous clash' with Poland...

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:01 PM
TheFatGoth

State of RAWK

Quote:
POLITE NOTICE:

If Leicester don't take points off City tomorrow we're not conceding this £#%&!ing title challenge. If you post in here that it's over it will be deleted. If you become annoying and spoil our lovely May 2019 run-in, you experience a RAWK holiday.

Like after their Burnley game, people posting shit like "they won the title against Spurs". They haven't won anything until 5 o'clock next Sunday when they've exhaled their last exhausting breath and their limbs are aching with inexorable determination because the mighty Reds were £#%&!ing boss at every question posed.

I remain 100 £#%&!ing per cent convinced they won't win two more games. Keep the faith, hold on to your dream. Believe.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
State of RAWK
And THAT, right there, is why them winning the league is NEVER preferable.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:08 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Enjoy the last day of this thread
will do

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yep.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
State of RAWK
That's why so many people don't want them to win the league.

They're like a £#%&!ing cult. A swivel eyed detachment from reality.

Any other team wins the league, it's a great sporting achievement, one to be enjoyed by fans etc... If they win the league they'd turn it into some sort of spiritual event. Winning trophies has never been about just winning things for them, it was always about feeding their collective delusion that they're so much better than other fans and they're so much more special.. and nobody gets it like they do etc etc

Self important claptrap.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
I'm not joking, but £#%&! everyone, literally everyone, bar us, in this league. £#%&! them all. I've zero credit, sympathy, condolences, congratulations, whatever, to give for any of them anymore. They can all go £#%&! themselves. The majority of this league downs tools against these @#%&!s, refs afraid to give any big decisions against them, punits £#%&! over them. Meanwhile the difference is when it's us, the game gets raised, and they come out firing like its a cup final. £#%&! em all.
The £#%&!ing lying Scouse @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Tbf, that’s the truest thing ever written on RAWK.
I’m about to slip into a coma, next stage £#%&!y-brain-death...

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:46 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I’m about to slip into a coma, next stage £#%&!y-brain-death...
if you don't make it, it won't be for the lack of trying.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
if you don't make it, it won't be for the lack of trying.
Appreciate your support

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Mr Kaboom

'Some of the luck they have been getting its absolutely ridiculous'

'Just brutal this evening is. Absolutely gutted. Once again. What a strike. I am out of words. Emotionally this will leave an indelible mark. I will never wear a grey cardigan again, I can't finish my sandwich. I feel numb.'

'The footballing gods and fate and destiny or whatever the £#%&! there is don't want us to win it this season'

'Ihanacho's finish was £#%&!ing mental it might get a nice brown envelope from the oil cheats.'

'Yesterday I was talking to a colleague who said to me "forget about champions league man, you have 3 goal deficit, just pray Leicester will beat City on Monday..."...I told him in the harshest possible way "listen bro'....I was 3-0 down with 45 minutes to go in champions league final...against players like Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo...and we still MANAGED TO SMASH THEIR ASS...don't £#%&!ing tell me what to believe and what not, we are Liverpool FC.'

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom

'Yesterday I was talking to a colleague who said to me "forget about champions league man, you have 3 goal deficit, just pray Leicester will beat City on Monday..."...I told him in the harshest possible way "listen bro'....I was 3-0 down with 45 minutes to go in champions league final...against players like Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo...and we still MANAGED TO SMASH THEIR ASS...don't £#%&!ing tell me what to believe and what not, we are Liverpool FC.'
#DidntHappen

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:19 PM
utd99

Quote:

'Just brutal this evening is. Absolutely gutted. Once again. What a strike. I am out of words. Emotionally this will leave an indelible mark. I will never wear a grey cardigan again, I can't finish my sandwich. I feel numb.'
Why do they still believe anyone cares how badly they feel? The more they try to articulate it the more we enjoy it.

Unread 07-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 07-05-2019, 02:07 AM
guerreiro

They’ve taken the site offline; I saw so many messages beforehand trying to be magnanimous as well. Must be hurting

Unread 07-05-2019, 02:28 AM
Chris Quayd

For anyone missing their fill of class, dignity and magnanimity:

https://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/sho...=90255&page=94

About 10 years ago stumbled across this forum when I was doing my dissertation (having asked Armers to ban me so I wouldn't procrastinate ), corruption still going strong even after baconface retired

Unread 07-05-2019, 02:59 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yup. I'd rather City win 21 than them a corner

Unread 07-05-2019, 03:10 AM
BouncyCheetah

Quote:

'The footballing gods and fate and destiny or whatever the £#%&! there is don't want us to win it this season'

'Ihanacho's finish was £#%&!ing mental it might get a nice brown envelope from the oil cheats.'

What the hell is the grey cardigan thing all about?
Closed Thread