United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2017, 11:10 AM
stax

Default Season ticket collection from ticket office

Borrowing a couple of season tickets for tomorrow. Is it still the case that the season ticket holder gives your name to the ticket office and you collect from there on match day?
Ta

Unread 09-01-2017, 11:14 AM
no fun

Does the ticket office sanction the loaning of tickets ?

Surely easier to arrange to pick up earlier in the day

Unread 09-01-2017, 11:18 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Does the ticket office sanction the loaning of tickets ?

Surely easier to arrange to pick up earlier in the day
Always just picked up from ticket office with no hassle but the ST holder reckons it's changed. It's going to be tight getting there in time for KO so will get from him.

Unread 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
no fun

Yhpm

Unread 09-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Ben

I have had people collect duplicate paper tickets before when I've not been able to get the season ticket to them.

I had to give the name of the person collecting the ticket and DOB to the ticket office and never had any problems

Unread 09-01-2017, 07:38 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I have had people collect duplicate paper tickets before when I've not been able to get the season ticket to them.

I had to give the name of the person collecting the ticket and DOB to the ticket office and never had any problems
Thanks Ben, yep, that's what I've done before. Bloke I'm getting them off reckons no can do anymore though. No big deal for tomorrow but could be a pain in the arse if true.

Unread 10-01-2017, 04:31 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
Thanks Ben, yep, that's what I've done before. Bloke I'm getting them off reckons no can do anymore though. No big deal for tomorrow but could be a pain in the arse if true.
Don't do it. I wanted to give someone tickets for
Stoke this season and they told me they wouldn't do it and if I wasn't going to go then they would cancel the tickets for the game.

I can see why they're doing it so as to stop a black market but I'm pretty fed up of the way the club treats its matchgoing fans. It's almost like they'd rather have an empty ground and be able to show sponsors figures showing more people viewing on telly in India
Closed Thread