Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2011, 09:50 PM
toseeunited

Default Re: 2010/11 Season Review

it's on thebox

http://thebox.bz/details.php?id=161532

pm me your email address if you need an invite

Quote:
The email address must be valid. They will receive a confirmation email which they need to respond to. Do NOT invite a known disabled user, they need to visit us on IRC. If you do, YOU will receive a warning or worse.

Unread 14-06-2011, 10:01 PM
waynes ear's

no disabled users?

@#%&!s

Unread 14-06-2011, 10:03 PM
toseeunited

DVD 5 - 4.35 GB-Single disk burn

http://www.multiupload.com/XOF7O6RFBU

DVD 9 - 6.87 Original Quality dvd-DL-BURN

http://www.multiupload.com/J12DIXRSR6

Unread 14-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: 2010/11 Season Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
no disabled users?

@#%&!s
dick

Unread 14-06-2011, 10:17 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
dick

Unread 15-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Terry Silver

Thumbs down Re: 2010/11 Season Review

The whole "it must be Scousers putting negative comments on Amazon" thing is %@#$&!s.

The dvd is utter shite. You know when you want to find highlights of a game on youtube and all you can find is a shitey video of the goals, with some shite song playing over the commentary, and the goals shown from every angle except for the one you want to see it from? Well this season review is like that, but for two very long hours. Sometimes they don't even bother showing you the ball ending up in the net, just the camera focused on the player as he strikes the ball and then staying with him to see his reaction. No replays, no £#%&! all.

The dvd starts with an ad for MUTV, but the fact they have only used highlights, interviews etc from MUTV would put anybody off subscribing. I've never had a subscription, but on the strength of the season review it's a big pile of £#%&!.

Unread 15-06-2011, 07:00 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
The whole "it must be Scousers putting negative comments on Amazon" thing is %@#$&!s.

The dvd is utter shite. You know when you want to find highlights of a game on youtube and all you can find is a shitey video of the goals, with some shite song playing over the commentary, and the goals shown from every angle except for the one you want to see it from? Well this season review is like that, but for two very long hours. Sometimes they don't even bother showing you the ball ending up in the net, just the camera focused on the player as he strikes the ball and then staying with him to see his reaction. No replays, no £#%&! all.

The dvd starts with an ad for MUTV, but the fact they have only used highlights, interviews etc from MUTV would put anybody off subscribing. I've never had a subscription, but on the strength of the season review it's a big pile of £#%&!.
that is the most boring post i've ever read by someone other than magic cantona

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:02 PM
JakeB

Watched a bit of it last night, it's alright..just never see a goal from the usual side-of-the-pitch tv angle you get for the whole match normally.

Also found myself looking into the eyes of Giggs to see if I could catch a glimpse of his dark serial killer like tendencies during his interviews. He did look a bit...shifty...at one point.

I'll have my remote at the ready to skip the last 10 minutes of it whenever I finish watching it

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
just never see a goal from the usual side-of-the-pitch tv angle you get for the whole match normally.
That's a bit shit.

ffs, only United could £#%&! up a DVD showing us win a record 19th title

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:07 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That's a bit shit.

Is quite odd, they show the build up play at the normal tv angle..then they switch to close up or from behind the goal when the goal is actually scored

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
DVD 5 - 4.35 GB-Single disk burn

http://www.multiupload.com/XOF7O6RFBU

DVD 9 - 6.87 Original Quality dvd-DL-BURN

http://www.multiupload.com/J12DIXRSR6
£#%&!ing hell why are the files so huge?

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:10 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Thought that when I saw those links, mine was something like 1.4GB with all the extras

Decent enough quality

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:15 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I think they’re disc images of the actual DVDs, not ripped avi’s or whatever.

The actual Season Review sounds horrible tbh. What the £#%&! possessed the silly @#%&!s to mess around with. Clowns.

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:16 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Ferie time.

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
That's a bit shit.

That's because only United have a 19th title to make a DVD out of

Unread 15-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I think they’re disc images of the actual DVDs, not ripped avi’s or whatever.

The actual Season Review sounds horrible tbh. What the £#%&! possessed the silly @#%&!s to mess around with. Clowns.
yeah i can't be arsed. £#%&! it. can't stand that shit where they start showing goals from behind the net and behind them on pitch level and all that shit.

Unread 21-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Sparky***

such wonderful production quality in this steaming pile of shit. They've even invented a new date format.

Unread 21-06-2011, 06:43 PM
taff

Quote:
yeah i can't be arsed. £#%&! it. can't stand that shit where they start showing goals from behind the net and behind them on pitch level and all that shit.
£#%&!ing hate all that, the BBC do it all the time. i just want to see the goals from a normal angle, is that too much for these #@&%!s to understand?

Unread 21-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
£#%&!ing hate all that, the BBC do it all the time. i just want to see the goals from a normal angle, is that too much for these #@&%!s to understand?
Er, yes. These are 'media' people after all who think that if they're not trying to be 'edgy' and 'innovative' in every second of every day, then they're not fulfilling their life's purpose of being absolute £#%&!ing ginormo@#%&!s.

Most of the people working on the project probably don't even like football, let alone United and have no idea as to the simplistic joy of seeing a match replayed with the orginal tv commentary and letting the drama unfold as it actually did.

The most memorable pieces of modern televised football history are all the same original broadcast format. That's why people love and remember them. People don't want to see £#%&!ing 'dynamic' camera angles and shaky lenses zooming in just at the point a £#%&!ing goal.

in that video, the most dramatic comeback of our season (west ham away) is completely £#%&!ing butchered. And that's putting it mildly. about 30 seconds of ham-£#%&! directing showing the goals in the £#%&!ing blink of an eye, no drama, no sense of setting the scene. Nothing.

Unread 21-06-2011, 08:28 PM
dunk

Thumbs down Re: 2010/11 Season Review

I want to see the goals as they happened, to relive the moment. I turned th season review off after the Liverpool home game after Berbs 2nd goal just kept back to the touch and hook from different angles. £#%&! off, do that fancy shit in the montages not in the £#%&!ing highlights :£#%&!er:
Closed Thread