United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2019, 08:35 PM
92ToBury

Default Happy 80th Birthday

To the finest, most unbiased commentator this side of Martin Tyler's Thierry Henry-induced squealing.

All the best Sir Paddy of Crerand.

Unread 19-02-2019, 08:37 PM
dunk

Love Paddy worth the price of the MUTV subscription on his own.

Unread 19-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Switching Off

Top red

Unread 19-02-2019, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Has boiled so much ABU piss down the years

Unread 20-02-2019, 02:21 AM
goldfinger II

Thumbs up

Great fella.

Unread 20-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Clownbones

Wasn't he a guest on Sky for a City game and then just refused to talk about City

Wasn't asked back

Unread 20-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Denis Irwell

Love the bastard

Always first in with any biff especially if George or Denis we’re involved

A proper paddy

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Interesting that Paddy mentioned on a recent video he caught Sir Matt off guard once during a social event and pressed him to tell him who he thought his best United player was and he said it was Denis

Anyway Happy Birthday to Paddy

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Buck

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Oh yes

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Jack Duckworth

top red

love the story of him chasing oliver holt with a golf club in his hand because he'd been slagging united off

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

"well done"

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
"well done"
The famous "well done"

Many ex United players would tell you they'd run their %@#$&!s off for a "well done" from the Boss

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Seamus

wow 80 years and still going strong. Some of the callers he has ringing in on his show are hilariously bad. His face as he listens to them

Unread 20-02-2019, 12:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Totally unnecessary dig about the European Cup final

Unread 21-02-2019, 01:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 21-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZdC7hndmGc

Totally unnecessary dig about the European Cup final
classic paddy

You know what? Just decided to watch the red card again. And I think it was the right call looking at it from a certain angle I can deffo see why he got sent. His foot was high as £#%&! even though there was obviously no intent as he couldn't have known arbeloa was there.

Stupid £#%&!ing rule anyway, but yeah, tinhat times ten

Unread 21-02-2019, 02:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
classic paddy

You know what? Just decided to watch the red card again. And I think it was the right call looking at it from a certain angle I can deffo see why he got sent. His foot was high as £#%&! even though there was obviously no intent as he couldn't have known arbeloa was there.

Stupid £#%&!ing rule anyway, but yeah, tinhat times ten
Straight red though? I could kinda understand a second booking but putting someone out of a game like that?

Easily the toughest European defeat to take since Dortmund/Monaco days for me. We totally had Madrid's number before that red.

Unread 21-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Straight red though? I could kinda understand a second booking but putting someone out of a game like that?

Easily the toughest European defeat to take since Dortmund/Monaco days for me. We totally had Madrid's number before that red.

Harsh as £#%&! obvs, I can just see why he gave it. The @#%&!.

And yeah, better team over the 2 legs - thought we deserved the win at the bernie. Varane on Evra as well..... The days when we went toe to toe with the best. Remember touring the stadium the day after and nicking jose's whiteboard pen. Hope that didn't trigger his eventual meltdown.

Oh well. Coulda shoulda woulda

Unread 21-02-2019, 05:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Harsh as £#%&! obvs, I can just see why he gave it. The @#%&!.

And yeah, better team over the 2 legs - thought we deserved the win at the bernie. Varane on Evra as well..... The days when we went toe to toe with the best. Remember touring the stadium the day after and nicking jose's whiteboard pen. Hope that didn't trigger his eventual meltdown.

Oh well. Coulda shoulda woulda
Paris next month
Closed Thread