United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
nonsense, we're naturals at it, give it five years and we'll be like brazil.
At cricket?

Unread 28-03-2007, 05:43 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
At cricket?
dats roight

Unread 28-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
dats roight
I'd say you were better already.

Quote:
The Brazilian cricket team is the team that represents the country of Brazil in international cricket matches. They became an ICC member in 2002. [1] Their international debut came in 2006, when they took part in Division Three of the ICC Americas Championship in Suriname. They lost all three games in the tournament and will remain in Division Three in 2008.

Unread 28-03-2007, 05:47 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I'd say you were better already.
there i told you so

Unread 28-03-2007, 06:11 PM
redhegemony

Beach cricket is not £#%&!ing cricket all that "hit it into the sea is 6 and out"

Unread 28-03-2007, 06:36 PM
celtbion

First, again, a thousand welcomes to all tourists to my island such as weeman. I'm even willing to excuse this nonsense of landing your beach towels on all the deckchairs around the pool ye cheeky scamps.

Second, cricket was widely played in Ireland until the resurgence of Hurling. My alma mater has the remains of a cricket oval out front and is now one of the foremost hurling schools in Munster.

Third (or should that be tird), RCR is only half joking one suspects. Watch a hurling game and tell me that lot couldn't master the skills of cricket. Most amusing to watch "top players" unable to field a ball under no pressure using both hands. You'd have the whole Blackrock End taking the piss if you £#%&!ed up like that of a June Sunday.

Unread 28-03-2007, 07:03 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
First, again, a thousand welcomes to all tourists to my island such as weeman. I'm even willing to excuse this nonsense of landing your beach towels on all the deckchairs around the pool ye cheeky scamps.

Second, cricket was widely played in Ireland until the resurgence of Hurling. My alma mater has the remains of a cricket oval out front and is now one of the foremost hurling schools in Munster.

Third (or should that be tird), RCR is only half joking one suspects. Watch a hurling game and tell me that lot couldn't master the skills of cricket. Most amusing to watch "top players" unable to field a ball under no pressure using both hands. You'd have the whole Blackrock End taking the piss if you £#%&!ed up like that of a June Sunday.
Tolkein's back

Unread 28-03-2007, 10:27 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Tolkein's back
Good result for the province this evening. What I saw of Evans he looked quality. Healy is now approaching freakish quality. I dont think the rest of your team get enough credit though. Sure, he is a great finisher but Sanchez is making the most of the clever passers he has in his midfield to create the chances.

Unread 28-03-2007, 11:07 PM
wee man

Quote:
Good result for the province this evening. What I saw of Evans he looked quality. Healy is now approaching freakish quality. I dont think the rest of your team get enough credit though. Sure, he is a great finisher but Sanchez is making the most of the clever passers he has in his midfield to create the chances.
that would be country

Unread 28-03-2007, 11:27 PM
celtbion

Quote:
that would be country

Pfff, get yer little parish assembly thingey up and running and come back to me on that one.

Unread 28-03-2007, 11:31 PM
wee man

Quote:
Pfff, get yer little parish assembly thingey up and running and come back to me on that one.
different currency
different PM
different government
different house of parliament
different head of state
different elections
different country - by the will of the majority of the people of each country. Simple Tolkein. Having said that we are all part of the British Isles - so youse have that to cling onto.

Unread 28-03-2007, 11:42 PM
celtbion

Quote:
different currency
different PM
different government
different house of parliament
different head of state
different elections
different country - by the will of the majority of the people of each country. Simple Tolkein. Having said that we are all part of the British Isles - so youse have that to cling onto.
Yes, but they're all borrowed off your bosses in London.

We have our own stuff.

I suspect even Liechtenstein have their own stuff.

Province

I didn't say you were a province of the ROI but a province nonetheless.

I may stretch to "statelet" if ye qualify for the European Championships.

Unread 28-03-2007, 11:45 PM
wee man

Quote:
Yes, but they're all borrowed off your bosses in London.

We have our own stuff.

I suspect even Liechtenstein have their own stuff.

Province

I didn't say you were a province of the ROI but a province nonetheless.

I may stretch to "statelet" if ye qualify for the European Championships.
Same as Scotland and Wales and yourselves then. Couldn't bother me tonight Tolkein. Top of the group. The dream will soon fade but the moment will be enjoyed. Goodnight - I may even £#%&! the wee woman tonight.
Closed Thread