United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Kim Jong-il

Default Will FC get Pwned in the UniBond League First Division?

Or will they piss it like they pissed the 2 North West Counties?

I know £#%&! all about those lower leagues.

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Prideofalleurope

Pwned

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prideofalleurope
Pwned
made to work the streets

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Pwned
"To be dominant over one's opponent"

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
"To be dominant over one's opponent"
American slang

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
American slang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwned

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
oh whatevuuuuur

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Kim Jong-il

That was such über-pwnage

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:41 PM
mark o

Quote:
"Banished from the Queen's English for Misuse, Overuse and General Uselessness,"

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Zorg

American slang like, soooooo sucks, big time.

We will find it much harder in the Northern Premier (i.e. the Unibond), apparently there is a big jump in standard. We have nonetheless roundly beaten opponents from much higher up the pyramid in friendlies, but still. There's also the United factor, meaning that we are something of a prize scalp, being a new fancy-dan club with big-shot ideas, so teams will go hell for leather against us.

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:52 PM
forzagarza

Talk to the flan cos the quiche ain't listening.

Unread 26-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
American slang like, soooooo sucks, big time.

We will find it much harder in the Northern Premier (i.e. the Unibond), apparently there is a big jump in standard. We have nonetheless roundly beaten opponents from much higher up the pyramid in friendlies, but still. There's also the United factor, meaning that we are something of a prize scalp, being a new fancy-dan club with big-shot ideas, so teams will go hell for leather against us.
Are they going to keep the same manager/players do they get paid more in the Unibond?

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Are they going to keep the same manager/players do they get paid more in the Unibond?
fuctifino.

There will be some players who can play at that level no problem and some who can't, but I don't know if they get paid more. I hope not as we are running at a loss as it is.

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
fuctifino.

There will be some players who can play at that level no problem and some who can't, but I don't know if they get paid more. I hope not as we are running at a loss as it is.
Seriously they are running at a loss?

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Northern Prem isn't as strong as it used to be probably (cus of the conference split thingy). But it'll still be a lot tougher. Could get a lot more proper games next season (might go to a few if I can be arsed - £#%&! me that sounds lazy!)

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Seriously they are running at a loss?
Yes, announced at the AGM last week. We are hemmoraging literally thousands every match to pay Bury for the use of Gigg Lane, and we don't get any of the catering receipts - Bury keep all of it. This is why we desperately need to raise enough for a ground of our own, or we could be £#%&!ed in 10 years.

That doesn't stop the 'FC Chelsea' comments from certain #@&%!s though.

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Have a Fred Tissue whip round!

Skag Trendy will organise it

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:56 PM
twoleftfeet

Quote:
Yes, announced at the AGM last week. We are hemmoraging literally thousands every match to pay Bury for the use of Gigg Lane, and we don't get any of the catering receipts - Bury keep all of it. This is why we desperately need to raise enough for a ground of our own, or we could be £#%&!ed in 10 years.

That doesn't stop the 'FC Chelsea' comments from certain #@&%!s though.
from what i understand, bury sold the rights for their catering facilities so all money taken goes to a third party, both from fc games and burys

Unread 26-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoleftfeet
from what i understand, bury sold the rights for their catering facilities so all money taken goes to a third party, both from fc games and burys
Ah right, didn't know that.

Unread 26-03-2007, 11:00 PM
twoleftfeet

Quote:
Ah right, didn't know that.
either way fc losing money...
Closed Thread