United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Jethro

In a bit

Sanchez transfer has absolutely £#%&!ed us.

Unread 31-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Switching Off

Hes 30 before next season and if we get what we should get will spend most of it on the bench. 170k a week

Unread 31-03-2019, 06:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hes 30 before next season and if we get what we should get will spend most of it on the bench. 170k a week
yeah but who can we get to point if he goes

Unread 31-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Vedder

£#%&!ing circus of a club. Imagine offering him 170k a week

Unread 31-03-2019, 06:49 PM
AK14

Let him go..

Shame though as he is a good squad option, but the Sanchez contract and the way we’re allowing players to run down their contracts has £#%&!ed us.

Just means we’ll have to spread the summer budget a little further and sign two central midfielders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&!ing circus of a club. Imagine offering him 170k a week
Aren’t jones and Shaw both on 150k?

Unread 31-03-2019, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah but who can we get to point if he goes
We could always get Fletcher back?

Unread 31-03-2019, 07:17 PM
Sparky***

let him go and promote one of the £#%&!ing youth team.

Unread 31-03-2019, 07:20 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Let him go..

Shame though as he is a good squad option, but the Sanchez contract and the way we’re allowing players to run down their contracts has £#%&!ed us.

Just means we’ll have to spread the summer budget a little further and sign two central midfielders.

Aren’t jones and Shaw both on 150k?
No problem with Shaw as he’s potentially one of the best fullbacks in the world but likes of Jones still being at the club on that wage is why we are where we are
Most worrying aspect of the Ole era has been the likes of Jones getting new contracts

150k and no more for Herrera and only a 3 year deal

Unread 31-03-2019, 07:27 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
No problem with Shaw as he’s potentially one of the best fullbacks in the world but likes of Jones still being at the club on that wage is why we are where we are
Most worrying aspect of the Ole era has been the likes of Jones getting new contracts

Shaw has done well this year and hopefully he keeps improving.

But 150k a week for a left back that has struggled with fitness and weight issues in the past and not played over 30 games for us in a season since joining is crazy.

IF it’s true.

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Seamus

But he had hazard in his pocket for a game

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...496028677?s=19

In a bit

Sanchez transfer has absolutely £#%&!ed us.
Sounds like United briefing against him and making him look greedy. Doubt he actually expects a doubling of wages.

This means he's definitely gone.

What a scandalous mismanagement at the club. Just embarrassing.

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:05 PM
waynes ear's

Another turd flushed i’d say

Unread 31-03-2019, 08:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Another turd flushed i’d say
We've just thrown a full can of air freshener in the bin while we still have loads of lumps of shit laying around the toilet (jones, smalling, young etc).

Yeaaaah we got rid of Herrera, brilliant news. Meanwhile Rojo who barely plays is given a 4 year 150k a week deal.

We also have next to no depth in the middle.

This wouldnt be an issue if we were gonna buy a couple of new central midfielders but we'll get one if we're lucky, and probably a very young one at that.

Unread 31-03-2019, 09:31 PM
puressence

Only 170 a week you absolute £#%&!er see you later 👋

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

I’d say 170k a week would be too much, but woodward has set a precedent with wages this past 18 months and it’s put us in this spot. Average players wanting 150k plus and decent players wanting 300k plus. Most would be lucky to get 3/4 of that at their next best alternative club. How to run a football club by Ed Woodward. It’s even contrary to what the glazers would want if they bothered looking close enough instead of focusing their attention on income and how many get free toast in the canteen.

But still, nothing would change if woodward was replaced on the football side. I believe that’s the mantra from some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Only 170 a week you absolute £#%&!er see you later 👋
Tbf, it seems reasonable to ask for more given some of the reported renewals for some absolute shite. Mourinho’s fault, another mantra for some.

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Cream

Insane when a player like Hererra can command over 100k a week. 150, unthinkable. 200?????

£#%&! this shit.

The Rojo contract had better be bullshit.

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:25 PM
Clownbones

Would rather he stayed, but he's expendable and we would need an upgrade whether he stays or not

Sign the deal or £#%&! off mate. It'll make no difference to us.

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Coracao

Soon to be 30 year old who runs around like a headless chicken and would be nowhere near starting if we had a competent midfield. Shows how far standards have dropped that anyone is arsed he could leave !

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:36 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Unread 01-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Whip Hubley

170 that has to be bullshit

Problem is, he can just point at Sanchez (bloody loves a good point) and say "am I not worth at least of half of what he's contributing to the team" and he's right.

A silly argument, but I'd be arguing that point if I were him. Especially if you've got the french berts prepared to give him silly money.
Closed Thread