http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...f-louis-van-g/

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:00 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
What a load of Mendes spoon fed shite.

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:00 PM
RedMenace

Mendes putting some final pressure on Ed to make a decision.

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Switching Off

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:03 PM
dunk

Bye Dave.

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:05 PM
denis lawless

Desperate bastards

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Jethro

Thumbs down

More horseshit

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:08 PM
denis lawless

First usain bolt and now goatface

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Its surely no surprise, though?

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:22 PM
andyroo

Give it a £#%&!ing rest.

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:31 PM
saffers

G2c.

Also no surprise that the romero £#%&!ery didnt go down well with the squad. Lvg was trying to force dave out and the squad wasnt having it. Hardly a shock that he has kept losing more and more respect of his players.

Unread 16-05-2016, 11:38 PM
S/Side.Red

He's continued to improve working with Hoek so I can't see that being an issue. I suspect it's all far more dependent on whether Madrid actually still want him. Given how good Navas has apparently been all season perhaps they've gone cold on that.

Unread 17-05-2016, 01:07 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's continued to improve working with Hoek so I can't see that being an issue. I suspect it's all far more dependent on whether Madrid actually still want him. Given how good Navas has apparently been all season perhaps they've gone cold on that.
Maybe one day but I think DDG felt let down/betrayed when Madrid £#%&!ed that up. They clearly preferred to get him for free once his deal was up cos he's not a galactico forward.

He could've just left on a free if he wanted Madrid still.

Unread 17-05-2016, 01:31 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its surely no surprise, though?
Exactly. Why the £#%&! would the best goalie in the world want to stay for another season of that tripe?

Some people need to wake the £#%&! up.

Unread 17-05-2016, 02:14 AM
Venceremos

Thumbs up

This story is in every paper so it straight from Mendes how cool is that!?

He's really fighting to get our Mourinho the job!

P.S. Massive respect to DDG for letting Mendes do this, he must be taking his role as the fans POTY really to heart.

Unread 17-05-2016, 02:21 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos

P.S. Massive respect to DDG for letting Mendes do this, he must be taking his role as the fans POTY really to heart.

Unread 17-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Alex Jones was Right

I think it's pretty well known the Spanish lot hate van gaal, so I don't think he'd be the only one pushing to leave if Woodward decides to keep him.

Would be a huge mistake for Woodward to keep an unpopular manager with a year left before he retires. There's literally no upside. Next season would be guaranteed disaster, with no-one of the required skill and experience to take over once van gaal goes. Say hello to Giggs being manager by Christmas. Woodward can't be that incompetent can he? Surely any money mad businessman would sack any manager in van gaal's situation.

Unread 17-05-2016, 06:32 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos

Unbelievable Geoff

Unread 17-05-2016, 06:39 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I think it's pretty well known the Spanish lot hate van gaal, so I don't think he'd be the only one pushing to leave if Woodward decides to keep him.

Would be a huge mistake for Woodward to keep an unpopular manager with a year left before he retires. There's literally no upside. Next season would be guaranteed disaster, with no-one of the required skill and experience to take over once van gaal goes. Say hello to Giggs being manager by Christmas. Woodward can't be that incompetent can he? Surely any money mad businessman would sack any manager in van gaal's situation.
The only one of the Spanish lads not putting in a shift is Herrera. And £#%&! him tbf.

Players haven't downed tools. They're just flawed. It's general unpopularity that will cost him after the CL failure imo. The club certainly shouldn't be bullied into any decision by fan/media pressure, but I'd be surprised if the words mutual and agreement aren't filling the papers this time next week.

Unread 17-05-2016, 07:02 AM
waynes ear's

Herrera is £#%&!ing £#%&!
Closed Thread