United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Camel

Question Do The Rest Of Utd's Players Hate Fletcher As Much As We Do?

75 minutes of utter toss apart from 2 runs into the box.

i cringe everytime i see that @#%&!s name in our line up. i'm sure his team mates must do too given their reluctance to pass to him.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Rhodzy

his fault for the second today
carrick did more in 5 minutes than that @#%&! did in the whole game

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:32 PM
armchair

i've seen faster turning supertankers

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Fergie was at his baffling best today.

Dropping Carrick and playing that stick insect, mullet haired, jocko @#%&!. And dropping Ole from the squad altogether - thus leaving us with no £#%&!ing striker to bring on when the black jonny wilkinson went off.

Enter Henrik.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Rossi the Red

Couldnt believe what i was seeing when he ran into Neville...Oh wait, i actualy could believe it cos he's shit.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Tiberian

Carrick just back form an injury, 2 games in 2 days was probably too much for him.

Fletcher was poor, he takes a share of the blame for the first goal for the way he allowed Dyer to run off him, and generally we never had control of the midfield, very few of the quick passes through that have been the mark of the season. Today showed how badly we could do with Hargreaves, in these tough away games you need a bit of bite in the midfield and we lack that.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:43 PM
bad_wolf

i dont hate fletcher ,i am just of the opinion that he is not of united quality.

the useless scottish @#%&!

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Camel

fletcher is about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. how many starts now? 100+ and i can only think of the goal against the rent boys as any useful contribution he's ever made.

i thought we were sloppy throughout the team today. maybe the hectic festive shedule.

i'll probably get slated for this, but if fergie was trying to protect carrick then o'shea should have played, he was pretty impressive against reading.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Ether

He was at fault for the first goal too. Lost Dyer in the build-up, then when Milner was lining up the shot he tried to block him from making a pass in-field. Genius.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:51 PM
denis lawless

as much as i shudder at his occupancy of a shirt....Park was far worse today

and Rooney would be on the bench or given a 2 week holiday if i was running the show !!....the lad either needs a break or a good kick up the arse.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:51 PM
armchair

he's 'piggy in the middle at training' quality

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Camel

park's finishing was shocking but he contributed far more to the team today than tsp.

i don't mind park as a squad player. the only squad i'd let fletcher near is a firing one

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:56 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
park's finishing was shocking but he contributed far more to the team today than tsp.

i don't mind park as a squad player. the only squad i'd let fletcher near is a firing one
yeah...and if Park was one of the marksmen ....fletcher would survive

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
borsuk

Default fletcher was terrible today

but i thought park was even worse - a truly shocking display. by the end i had the impression the others were trying to avoid giving him the ball. rooney was frustrating - he's so close to hitting top form - his positioning is excellent, his build-up play... he's not far off. ronnie is fantastically consistent - another excellent display; giggs seems to be getting over the blip in form he has been having. good too see scholes in the goals again. finally he's shooting again.

carrick was very good when he came on. i can't remember who it was that was saying there was no difference between him and fletcher, but i suspect we won't hear again for a while.

i actually don't think it was a particularly bad performance. we dominated for pretty much the whole match, cut through them and created clear chances regularly, hit the post, had two off the line, and let in a screamer and a deflected shot. newcastle were really up for it and ran their arses into the ground, and we still should have won by a couple of goals. not too much to worry about, tbh.

oh, and villa will get a point tomorrow. there's no question about that.

Unread 01-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
yeah...and if Park was one of the marksmen ....fletcher would survive
quite possibly

Unread 01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Camel

i disagree with half your post, mr badger.

you are correct about scholes, carrick and the barcodes attitude.

but i applaud your posetivity.

Unread 01-01-2007, 09:07 PM
redwhiteandblack

Let him know what you think. I'm sure he'd value your opinion.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...02698&t=k&om=1

Last house on the right hand side at the end of the Cul-d-sac.

Unread 01-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
by the end i had the impression the others were trying to avoid giving him the ball.

You're not wrong there. That break towards the end of the match, when it looked like Rooney took the wrong option by trying to flick it on to Evra. I'm sure he did that because he didn't fancy the idea of giving it to Park. Or Giggs on his right foot.

Unread 01-01-2007, 09:09 PM
borsuk

Default that's very nice of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
but i applaud your posetivity.
but what is it?

Unread 01-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
but what is it?
it's a rare quality in recent times

thanks for ponting out me speeling mistake.
Closed Thread