United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:23 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Pogba would have monstered that yesterday - all that space and time in the middle of the park. We can't afford to lose him unless we bring in someone who can create.

Whatever you think about him he's our best creative passer.
This. The main problem with him is that he’s a massive @#%&! and so is his agent. I can’t see past his toxicity atm but undoubtedly, we have to recruit some real talent if we are to let him go. and I think he should go because he’s a massive @#%&!.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:25 AM
armchair

one of our best players in hypothetical matches. never quite as good in reality.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Play him in the cups....

Out in Jan for £100m ()

Most overated footballer on earth...

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Pogba would have monstered that yesterday - all that space and time in the middle of the park. We can't afford to lose him unless we bring in someone who can create.

Whatever you think about him he's our best creative passer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
This. The main problem with him is that he’s a massive @#%&! and so is his agent. I can’t see past his toxicity atm but undoubtedly, we have to recruit some real talent if we are to let him go. and I think he should go because he’s a massive @#%&!.
Disagree. The midfield yesterday was industrious, all three of them worked hard for as long as they were on the pitch, and so did Garner when he came on. More so than Pogba ever would or could do himself.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Best creative passer #BCP....

All those seasons, all that money, all that ego..

He's a good passer.

Absolutely £#%&! him to high heaven....get him gone.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:37 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
one of our best players in hypothetical matches. never quite as good in reality.
Really? He doesn't work hard and often goes missing and comes across as a #@&%! but to suggest he's not our most talented midfielder...

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:39 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Disagree. The midfield yesterday was industrious, all three of them worked hard for as long as they were on the pitch, and so did Garner when he came on. More so than Pogba ever would or could do himself.
Well you said it, they’re industrious which works but often isn’t enough. Pogba isn’t a hard worker but has the ability to unlock decent teams. More so than any of that midfield we had yesterday. The problem is we don’t see it often enough and the rest of the time he doesn’t work nearly hard enough and gives it away too often.

Losing him would mean losing that occasional brilliance. I think we should because it’s a luxury we can ill afford - but we do need to try and replace that creativity.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:42 AM
armchair

Quote:
Really? He doesn't work hard and often goes missing and comes across as a #@&%! but to suggest he's not our most talented midfielder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NzR9nhspHY
garner is ten times the talent. also talent without application is useless. the guy is currently pretending to be injured. £#%&! him. he's a blouse and a haircut.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Scott The Scottish Player is a better midfielder.

Unread 28-10-2019, 10:50 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Well you said it, they’re industrious which works but often isn’t enough. Pogba isn’t a hard worker but has the ability to unlock decent teams. More so than any of that midfield we had yesterday. The problem is we don’t see it often enough and the rest of the time he doesn’t work nearly hard enough and gives it away too often.

Losing him would mean losing that occasional brilliance. I think we should because it’s a luxury we can ill afford - but we do need to try and replace that creativity.
I'd keep him for now for those reasons as i can't see who would come in January who can do what he undoubtedly can.

This sort of sums him up - plenty of mistakes and trying too much but 2 moments of utter quality that create 2 goals

Unread 28-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Scott The Scottish Player is a better midfielder.
Yes and my name is Fanny Craddock

Unread 28-10-2019, 11:37 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
garner is ten times the talent. also talent without application is useless. the guy is currently pretending to be injured. £#%&! him. he's a blouse and a haircut.
Garner looks a terrific prospect but he's got 2 appearances under his belt and didn't close down for the goal yesterday. I remember Terry Cooke's debut (Bolton?) and thinking he would be a world beater.

I desperately hope Greenwood and Garner make it but it's difficult to objectively deny Pogba's talent.

How do we know he's pretending to be injured?

Unread 28-10-2019, 11:40 AM
armchair

Quote:
Garner looks a terrific prospect but he's got 2 appearances under his belt and didn't close down for the goal yesterday. I remember Terry Cooke's debut (Bolton?) and thinking he would be a world beater.

I desperately hope Greenwood and Garner make it but it's difficult to objectively deny Pogba's talent.

How do we know he's pretending to be injured?
he did close down. he was beaten by skill. pogba would've been on his arse way up field shaking his head

Unread 28-10-2019, 12:08 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
he did close down. he was beaten by skill. pogba would've been on his arse way up field shaking his head
Quite literally in all probability.

Unread 28-10-2019, 12:48 PM
d_knight

He can be superman for all I care but if he's not playing (or plays like he's not bothered when he is) what is the point of keeping him and paying his wages?

The only good game I ever seen him in was the one where he scored 2 and afterwards thiery Henry interviewed him and asked
'Why can't you do this every game?'

Alarm bells should have been ringing then.
It was obvious this jackass was just taking the piss.

Unread 28-10-2019, 01:06 PM
92ToBury

Pogba our, Maddison in. No brained albeit a lazy conclusion to draw.

Unread 28-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Jethro

The videos of him tanning battle ropes then turning up to OT hobbling like Steptoe with a home made walking stick was the final straw. The guy is a bonafide #@&%!.

Unread 28-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The videos of him tanning battle ropes then turning up to OT hobbling like Steptoe with a home made walking stick was the final straw. The guy is a bonafide #@&%!.

Advert for suitors. Then, the blag.

I really hope woodward doesn't offer him silly money. Need rid. Final answer.

Unread 28-10-2019, 05:52 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Advert for suitors. Then, the blag.

I really hope woodward doesn't offer him silly money. Need rid. Final answer.
Think it's more a case of honoring contractual obligations to Adidas

United are way down the list when it comes to the important stuff like that

Unread 28-10-2019, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Becomes a more detested/dispensable player when he’s injured. Similar to Martial in the spring when people started saying he could go too. The lad plays on with a cracked toe and still comes out of it looking the bad guy
Closed Thread