United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Pop

An absolute non-entity. Fancies himself as a Mourinho I reckon, the bitter sour useless @#%&!. He'll be gone next month, popping up on Goals On Sunday every now and again before landing occasional eight month stints at the likes of Gillingham, Peterbrough and Kilmarnock.

Hope he dies, obviously.

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:29 AM
ralph

Love the guy.

Unread 30-04-2015, 09:36 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
There are ways to make people look stupid without coming across as a psychopathic #@&%!. If Pearson was as clever as he thinks he is that's how he would handle things like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
He obviously thinks he's very clever with his weird put downs (if you can even call the nonsensical shite put downs), but comes across as a complete moron with social issues.
This. And he gets more frustrated as he realises he's not got the brains to put his put down across.
Was a fair point by the journo too. The team haven't had much stick. neither has pearson. That incident where he jumped on a player on the sidelines was totally swept under the carpet.

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:16 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

He's always come across as a complete and utter £#%&!er. Probably a piss head too.

That journalist is a spineless @#%&! too, have a £#%&!ing word with him FFS. :shakehead:

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:22 AM
nick henry

I suppose the journo must be at threat from losing his job if he gets banned form Leicester press conferences?

i cant think why else you would just sit there, not give him some back and put the big daft bullying #@&%! in his place.

Unread 30-04-2015, 10:25 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
I suppose the journo must be at threat from losing his job if he gets banned form Leicester press conferences?

i cant think why else you would just sit there, not give him some back and put the big daft bullying #@&%! in his place.
Christ. Read that back, sacked because he was banned from Leicester £#%&!ing City. Do the people of Leicester really need to know that Richie De Laet will play in a three man defence at the weekend THAT MUCH.

Again though, it's all being recorded. The guy has acted a complete and utter @#%&! (not for the first time this season) and will continue to do so until one of the spineless weasels grows a set and calls him a @#%&!.

Unread 30-04-2015, 11:05 AM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Christ. Read that back, sacked because he was banned from Leicester £#%&!ing City. Do the people of Leicester really need to know that Richie De Laet will play in a three man defence at the weekend THAT MUCH.

Again though, it's all being recorded. The guy has acted a complete and utter @#%&! (not for the first time this season) and will continue to do so until one of the spineless weasels grows a set and calls him a @#%&!.

I just cant think why you would just sit there and let some big £#%&!ing oaf abuse and bully you without telling him (articulately) what a @#%&! he is and that his haircut is diabolical.

Unread 30-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
he talks like a cross between Souness and Neil Warnock.

Looking more like Warnock with every passing week

Unread 30-04-2015, 11:22 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry

I just cant think why you would just sit there and let some big £#%&!ing oaf abuse and bully you without telling him (articulately) what a @#%&! he is and that his haircut is diabolical.
Exactly.

Not just the guy who asked the question, there's a room full of journalists and not one of them had a £#%&!ing nuts to stand up and tell him he was bang out of order.

They've all written blogs today mind you.

Leicester £#%&!ing City FFS. Spineless @#%&!s.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:04 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Exactly.

Not just the guy who asked the question, there's a room full of journalists and not one of them had a £#%&!ing nuts to stand up and tell him he was bang out of order.

They've all written blogs today mind you.

Leicester £#%&!ing City FFS. Spineless @#%&!s.
The more he rants the better for them, tbf.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

the blokes a bully, and thick as pig shit to boot. loved this attempt at a put down: "you're either stupid....or you're an idiot. one of the two". then when he tries to take the piss out of the bloke for stuttering

i'm all for journalists getting stick for stupid questions, but this @#%&! has tried to pull this sort of schtick with people he perceives as weaker than him all season, whether they be players, journalists or fans. a first-class #@&%!.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the blokes a bully, and thick as pig shit to boot. loved this attempt at a put down: "you're either stupid....or you're an idiot. one of the two". then when he tries to take the piss out of the bloke for stuttering

i'm all for journalists getting stick for stupid questions, but this @#%&! has tried to pull this sort of schtick with people he perceives as weaker than him all season, whether they be players, journalists or fans. a first-class #@&%!.

@#%&!

If he'd achieved anything in the game people might listen to him - and then they'd still see what a #@&%! he is.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

@#%&!

If he'd achieved anything in the game people might listen to him - and then they'd still see what a #@&%! he is.
just my opinion, pal.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
just my opinion, pal.

Unread 30-04-2015, 12:24 PM
dodger

Thumbs up

Quote:
just my opinion, pal.

Unread 30-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Throw

Thought David Byrne was doing it this year?

Unread 30-04-2015, 01:34 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw

#artsbantz

Unread 30-04-2015, 01:41 PM
DuanePipe

"Nigel Pearson, the policeman who married your mum and then made your bedroom his Tae Bo workout zone"

https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/articl...e-punching-bag

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

#artsbantz
I get it

Unread 30-04-2015, 02:16 PM
signed dc

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

#artsbantz
Would love to see Big Pee-O curate an arts & music festival.
Closed Thread