United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2007, 08:21 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
is as impeccable as your taste in women.

(You knew that would happen. And yet you did it anyway. I can only conclude you're an incorrigible masochist. A deduction your taste in food and women only serves to confirm.)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everything is relative, different strokes for different strokes...

...so get back to your Magnet designed, poncey kitchen with your "cooler draws" and marble work tops.

FACT.

You fancy dan, barbour wax jacket wearing, flat cap totting, land rover freelander driving, yoghurt knitting, sony vaio owning, wood laminate owning softie.

FACT.

Unread 02-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Lazarus

Pure,I hate to break it to you,but I highly doubt you factor into Rio's thinking on any level.

Unread 02-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Tropical

Default Dearie me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
...so get back to your Magnet designed, poncey kitchen with your "cooler draws" and marble work tops.

FACT.

You fancy dan, barbour wax jacket wearing, flat cap totting, land rover freelander driving, yoghurt knitting, sony vaio owning, wood laminate owning softie.

FACT.
Not one but two entirely mistaken sets of prejudices, you... er... misprejudiced fool.

(Not only that, but nobody who owned a Magnet kitchen or a Freelander would ever have wood laminate in ther home. And, even though I own neither, nor would I.)

Unread 02-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Dearie me

I must go on an internet forum and point out that I don't own a landrover or a magnet kitchen

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Crumps

£#%&!ing hell Pure talk about a dilemma. He's defo doing it on purpose.

I just hope to god Darren Fletcher never opens a Strongbow shop.

Unread 03-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Andolini

Default bullshit!

He said in his UWS interview he'd thought about it but it'd probably get bricked. Or something.

Lazy journalism.

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Tropical

Default It's a little late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I must go on an internet forum and point out that I don't own a landrover or a magnet kitchen
to start worrying about that sort of thing now.

Either you're on here talking irrelevant %@#$&!s, or you're not. You can't rise above what you're willingly enmired in.
Closed Thread