United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2023, 10:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
First i’ve heard of this. Why the £#%&! is he getting stick for that?!
Always thought it was a very odd and somewhat concerning case of projection. A father giving his daughter a kiss is a normal way of showing affection - yet some people seem to sexualise it.

Unread 29-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Stickman

Christ.

Unread 29-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
First i’ve heard of this. Why the £#%&! is he getting stick for that?!
Because he kisses his daughter on the lips, been a big story for 4/5 years...

Unread 04-10-2023, 12:30 PM
armchair

Starts today. I have until the 7th to get it watched and cancel netflix

I win netflix, I win.

Unread 04-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Stickman

1st Episode is stellar.

The Simeone but was well told.

Enjoyed that.

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:47 PM
armchair

Just finished the whole lot. I like him even more now.

Obviously, it's a bit of a hagiography but it's very well made. I watched the overlap interview then four parts of this so that's 5 hours of beckham in one day and was never bored.

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Obviously, it's a bit of a hagiography but it's very well made.

Looking forward to this. Lined up for Friday, no spoilers please, be gutted if he dies at the end.

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:54 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Obviously, it's a bit of a hagiography but it's very well made. I watched the overlap interview then four parts of this so that's 5 hours of beckham in one day and was never bored.
The wife in it too then?

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:58 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Looking forward to this. Lined up for Friday, no spoilers please, be gutted if he dies at the end.
Is that the bit where he takes the Qatari ambassador coin for the world cup?

Unread 04-10-2023, 11:04 PM
AK14

Enjoyed the 1st episode

There’s a lot of G Nev though, who I usually don’t mind tbh but he’s in it more than Becks

That moment when Batistuta nods in agreement when Beckham is shown the red was the moment I knew my dream of Batigol joining us was over

Unread 05-10-2023, 01:09 PM
My Name is Heath

First episode is amazing

God we were lucky to experience all this.

Unread 05-10-2023, 01:23 PM
Chorlton74

i was in Ibiza during the argentina match, so its the first time i've seen his post match.

nice of glenn to throw him under the bus like that.

Unread 05-10-2023, 01:23 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
First episode is amazing

God we were lucky to experience all this.
If I hadn't seen such riches........

Unread 05-10-2023, 03:48 PM
jem

enjoyed watching him play, but don't think it's criminally underrating him to say he wouldn't be in my all-time xi. that's just a reflection of the players we've had.

Unread 05-10-2023, 03:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
enjoyed watching him play, but don't think it's criminally underrating him to say he wouldn't be in my all-time xi. that's just a reflection of the players we've had.
He’s my idol, even above Eric but you’re right but only because I’d put Ronaldo there. Him just being edged out by Ronaldo shouldn’t be too disappointing for him if ever he finds out

Unread 05-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Coracao

The contrast in his work ethic on the field compared to some of the charlatans we have now is quite something.

Unread 05-10-2023, 05:33 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Because he kisses his daughter on the lips, been a big story for 4/5 years...
The tongues are a bit much tbf

Unread 05-10-2023, 05:40 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
If I'm building my best ever team, he's on the right. Every forward would benefit from his passing/crossing.

Unread 05-10-2023, 05:41 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The contrast in his work ethic on the field compared to some of the charlatans we have now is quite something.
Chalk and cheese

Absolutely love Becksy

Hate Hoddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He's not one of the best 11 players to play for us but if I'm building my best ever team, he's on the right. Every forward would benefit from his passing/crossing.
This.

Would have loved to see him and Zlatan together
Closed Thread