United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:00 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
In my defence, i was only reading the BBC table which gives standings based on current scores in the games. I didnt know this, hence my misinformation.

You £#%&!ing idiot.
ffs

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Wez

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
...or if we play like we did against QPR, Fulham etc..

We haven't played well for weeks & weeks.
Villa was a gimme, they're in worse form than Wolves ffs

We've completely & utterly shit the bed.
That's the problem, we do have a few bottlers in the team.

When you throw in the fact that the actual ability of the team isn't 'great', then it's a huge worry. Swansea and Sunderland won't be easy either.

I'd hate for us to have to go to Sunderland and win, because this team isn't convincing at all.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Ethers

Usual shoot crew members turning on Sparky after another shite result. Sad to seee

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:09 PM
wonky no

ive roasted a chicken

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:09 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yep & next Tuesday morning will be the morning after when it's dried & we're picking dried up shit out of our hair & nostrils & shamefully putting our solied pyjamas in the Washing Machine.
after our new step dad has come in the bedroom in the middle of the night and pissed all over our face while laughing hysterically

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:10 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
ive roasted a chicken
I toasted some marshmallows over the hob. now I have a physical reason to feel sick.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Ghetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Classic giffage always raises a smile

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:15 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
In my defence, i was only reading the BBC table which gives standings based on current scores in the games. I didnt know this, hence my misinformation.

You £#%&!ing idiot.
Not in your defence, that scenario only existed for about five minutes. And if you arent aware of the simple maths at the top without looking at a table, then you're a £#%&!ing idiot.

You £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Wez

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:20 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Usual shoot crew members turning on Sparky after another shite result. Sad to seee
Yeah. I mean, he's always so quiet just minding his own business, and then BOOM!

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian

I'd hate for us to have to go to Sunderland and win, because this team isn't convincing at all.
We certainly aren't, but I think I'd take that scenario right now if you offered it to me. That means we'd be a point or two ahead going into that game, and would win it no matter how badly City thrash QPR.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hell this interview with the Wolves manager, what a pillock. Has said about 4 or 5 times that all he wants is " to get through the next 3 games" as if someone's trying to kill him.

Drip.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:25 PM
elhombre

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell this interview with the Wolves manager, what a pillock. Has said about 4 or 5 times that all he wants is " to get through the next 3 games" as if someone's trying to kill him.

Drip.
reminds me of the boxer from batteries not included.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
reminds me of the boxer from batteries not included.
£#%&!ing all afternoon I've been trying to think of that!!

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:29 PM
wonky no

we sound like slapped arses tbh.

would you wanna be red in our position or red in theirs at this moment in time?

i dont book a holiday and then moan for a fortnight about maybe missing out on over time.
i have ceased to understand wtf i'm saying tbhwine

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Not in your defence, that scenario only existed for about five minutes. And if you arent aware of the simple maths at the top without looking at a table, then you're a £#%&!ing idiot.

You £#%&!ing idiot.
yeah sorry about that, i can't think what could have distracted my mind from the cold, hard mathematics.

You complete £#%&!ing hind the sight.

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
we sound like slapped arses tbh.

would you wanna be red in our position or red in theirs at this moment in time?

i dont book a holiday and then moan for a fortnight about maybe missing out on over time.
i have ceased to understand wtf i'm saying tbhwine
If we were in their position now after being where they were two weeks ago, we would be £#%&!ing buzzing. And quite rightly so.....

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:50 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Quote:
yeah sorry about that, i can't think what could have distracted my mind from the cold, hard mathematics.

You complete £#%&!ing hind the sight.
Hindsight to add one to five!

How have you dealt with previous title races? Calculators out at 7pm that night?

Unread 22-04-2012, 06:51 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If we were in their position now after being where they were two weeks ago, we would be £#%&!ing buzzing. And quite rightly so.....
we should be buzzing given where we were a couple of months ago.
Closed Thread