United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We could do but we just keep doing dumb shit

FFS United
Always have done always will do it’s in our nature

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
That’s not hindsight it’s the common sense decision to make to give us the best chance of making sure we finish the game with 10 players
I think that's exactly what the manager did tbh.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
I predicted you'd be bitching from the off and you were.So what
Of course you did; you’re like Dazzling Darren’s Disco playing Green Door. Same shit over and over ‘bedwetters, bedwetters..wahhhhh’

rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Cheers. All’s well then. £#%&!ing try hard.
All is ok and the sky is definitely not falling

Try hard .

RARAMSES

£#%&! off Maguire missing a sitter is not a fine margin, and Fred deserved to be off he should have been hooked

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:08 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Players get booked in the first half all the time and stay on the pitch

Paredes was on a booking and still came out for the second half. The challenge he got sent off for was absolutely fine, it was a shit decision.

Why would he make subs when we're on top? And it all changed within a minute. Corner, scabby goal, dodgy second yellow. Done. It's shite and not the result the performance deserved, but that's how it's turned out.
Fred was involved in a couple of flash point in the first half, one of which led to the ref using var and going over to the monitor. Considering the type of players psg have there was always going to be moments in the second half when Fred was going to be testing the refs patience

Just remove him for a like for like because as others have said it’s not as though he was running the game or is even a star player.

As for making changes I think now and again a manager needs to be proactive in his changes and considering how wide open they were down the right we could have made changes to capitalise on, but as always we let the game pass us by and their manager eventually changes system.

This is on Ole, he shouldn’t be immune from criticism when it’s deserved and tonight it’s deserved.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:09 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Gone when?

Are you saying if we go out next Tuesday, that will be his last match?
No because Woodward will drag it on for a bit.

He did well at half time because they came out and targeted Neymar's side and we should have got the goals but he should have reacted to their changes. Fred should have been hooked as well.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its the same old story at the end of the day, we are totally incapable of putting a run of results together.
I can take us losing and narrowly getting edged out by PSG, but we never seem to learn or progress.

Why, after 3 league wins, a last minute winner, a 4-1 win last time out were we YET AGAIN so £#%&!ing slow out of the blocks?

We never seem to build any type of momentum. It’s all just isolated moments. A good win at Everton, but poor against WBA, then a dodgy game at Southampton, that ends well. Ok... go and build on it.... nope.

Frustrating. Yet again.

Tonight makes Saturday tougher than it needs to be too. Another quick turnaround and tough game.

utd99

Quote:

Try hard .
What? You try way too hard to appear top red mate, it’s nauseating.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:10 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

Try hard .
It's mad

I lost my mind after the Istanbul whatever the £#%&! they're called game at home because that was utter shite. But this wasn't that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Fred was involved in a couple of flash point in the first half, one of which led to the ref using var and going over to the monitor. Considering the type of players psg have there was always going to be moments in the second half when Fred was going to be testing the refs patience

Just remove him for a like for like because as others have said it’s not as though he was running the game or is even a star player.

As for making changes I think now and again a manager needs to be proactive in his changes and considering how wide open they were down the right we could have made changes to capitalise on, but as always we let the game pass us by and their manager eventually changes system.

This is on Ole, he shouldn’t be immune from criticism when it’s deserved and tonight it’s deserved.
Agree to disagree.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Stickman

Quote:
So now if we beat RB we’re through and if we lose we are out right?!

Outright bottlers, yes

rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What? You try way too hard to appear top red mate, it’s nauseating.
Supporting your team and not pissing the bed is nauseating

red in cumbria

Quote:
It's mad

I lost my mind after the Istanbul whatever the £#%&! they're called game at home because that was utter shite
I mean, if we do ultimately go out because of that game it will be pretty hard to take.

Tronics

Am I living in the twilight zone here, both Rio and Scholes saying we played well majority of the game

How does that happen if you lose 3-1

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It’s actually pure foresight if you read back to the first half
He’s taken a gamble and now he has to hold his hands up.

Should never have been on the pitch anyway, he let us down. He actually gives me hope because when he’s upgraded, we’re a lot closer to challenging for trophies.

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Am I living in the twilight zone here, both Rio and Scholes saying we played well majority of the game

How does that happen if you lose 3-1
Of course that can and does happen on occasion. Whether it did tonight is maybe another matter......

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Yep. All true.

Tuchel saw something coming and changed it. Ole didn’t see something coming and didn’t change it.

A naive and bad night for him.

We didn’t play that badly, but it was small margins and we can’t get that wrong at this level.

AK14

Quote:
It's mad

I lost my mind after the Istanbul whatever the £#%&! they're called game at home because that was utter shite. But this wasn't that.

Agree to disagree.

Dasilvatwins

The ref knew Fred won the ball. He was waiting for Fred to make any challenge to send him off. Poor from Fred. Poor from ole

Unread 02-12-2020, 11:14 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Supporting your team and not pissing the bed is nauseating
So it would seem.

We'll win on Saturday and we'll win on Tuesday. Most will forgot about tonight, and some will probably complain we didn't win by 4 goals with 80% possession, and that Bruno misplaced 4 passes. Also something like 'why can't we win 7 straight games!? ' etc etc. And life goes on.