United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
today was winnable too
Yeah but we didn’t lose. People know the squad is limited, not to mention young. Inconsistency is something even prime Ferguson would have to accept from this squad until we make some more (vital) signings. It really is all on Woodward and the people at the top, they have to be willing to invest.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah but we didn’t lose. People know the squad is limited, not to mention young. Inconsistency is something even prime Ferguson would have to accept from this squad until we make some more (vital) signings. It really is all on Woodward and the people at the top, they have to be willing to invest.
This is important imo

We’ve only lost twice (in all competitions) since the beginning of October

It’s going to take time to get back to challenging but we’re definitely heading in the right direction.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Leicester and Sheffield United have spent far less than United but are doing great. In fact Leicester are a far better team than us. Sometimes you have to blame the manager and the coaching set up.
We spent £140 million on our defence and yet can't keep a clean sheet.
Maguire isn't missed at Leicester and a certain Jonny Evans is part of the best defence in the league.
Our coaching is £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:40 PM
AK14

Quote:
Leicester and Sheffield United have spent far less than United but are doing great. In fact Leicester are a far better team than us. Sometimes you have to blame the manager and the coaching set up.
Maguire isn't missed at Leicester and a certain Jonny Evans is part of the best defence in the league.
Our coaching is f***ing shite.
Didn’t Maguire’s replacement mess up which cost a goal yesterday?

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There's something actually wrong with you two....

Ex reds..

We've just tucked Mou and Pep in and had a point against a resurgent Everton.

Our next three are winnable....try and enjoy United... or what's the point ?.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Our coaching is f***ing shite.
Rodgers inherited a better squad; an obvious rebuttal, but not an invalid one. I think OGS has made improvements, and I’m optimistic that he will continue to do so.

We also paid over the odds for Maguire, because we were in a position where we absolutely had to sign a defender, meaning teams were always going to hold us over a barrel.

The situation didn’t start with Ole, it’s been evident for years. However, under OGS, particularly in the two games prior to today, we have played some of the best football I’ve seen us deliver since Fergie stepped down. So I’m more than willing to see this season out at the very least.

At least we are better than arsenal.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Explain the lack of game plan or tactics then? Fergie would this bunch challenging for the top. It's all about motivation and desire. It is plainly obvious this team need a kick up the arse. They can beat Spurs and City then switch off again.
Wait, are you saying it's tactics, or a lack of motivation and desire?

You're confused. Slapped arse because we only got 7 from 9 against Spurs, City and Everton.

We're not Liverpool, we will drop points. You can't fall back on slating the manager every time that happens.

You should still be bowing to him for beating City at the Etihad.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
Our coaching is £#%&!ing shite.
Is that Leicester we beat. Asking for a friend. Ps they drew at home yesterday to a team second bottom

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:13 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wait, are you saying it's tactics, or a lack of motivation and desire?

You're confused. Slapped arse because we only got 7 from 9 against Spurs, City and Everton.

We're not Liverpool, we will drop points. You can't fall back on slating the manager every time that happens.

You should still be bowing to him for beating City at the Etihad.
This.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:15 PM
armchair

lack of a number 10, the game

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Cream

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Is that Leicester we beat. Asking for a friend. Ps they drew at home yesterday to a team second bottom
Oof.

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Stickman

assume this has been mentioned a thousand times but how on earth is VAR allowing their goal?

absolutely textbook blatant infringement.

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
assume this has been mentioned a thousand times but how on earth is VAR allowing their goal?

absolutely textbook blatant infringement.
shouldn't need VAR to call it, disgusting decision by Oliver it's not the £#%&!ing 1950s

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
shouldn't need VAR to call it, disgusting decision by Oliver it's not the £#%&!ing 1950s
indeed. VAR missing it is inexplicable though.

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
lack of a number 10, the game
If I promise not to post any more inflammatory Dobby gifs in the Lingard thread, can i get back in?

It’s the only thread I really care about.

Unread 15-12-2019, 11:02 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If I promise not to post any more inflammatory Dobby gifs in the Lingard thread, can i get back in?

It’s the only thread I really care about.
no idea what thread you are talking about. i can't click on you and see what threads you are banned on

Unread 15-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
indeed. VAR missing it is inexplicable though.
well it was that absolute @#%&! Pawson that was in the VAR chair today so no surprise it stood
Closed Thread