United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:37 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can’t wait for this and others the manager knows what he wants has it set up a normal fan sees it
He will be our new RvN, nqat.

Erling up front with Sancho or Eriksen in the number 10 role.

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:43 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
In February 2017, in an interview with Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, Håland stated that "The dream is to win the Premier League with Leeds."

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Not been excited about a signing since Karim Benzema (which didn't happen).

Well that's promising.

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:59 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well that's promising.

Bad example.

Probably the Ruud signing.

One thing I don't get though...if Ole really did fly and meet him, how is that not tapping up? People don't seem to get done for that anymore.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:13 PM
utd99

Quote:

Bad example.

One thing I don't get though...if Ole really did fly and meet him, how is that not tapping up? People don't seem to get done for that anymore.
If the kid really has a release clause, and Salzburg are resigned to losing him with their 2 month Winter break here, I doubt they’ll kick up much of a fuss tbh.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:21 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
We've all done/said stupid shit when we were young.

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:30 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Have you been in an accident and been asleep since 2016

Quote:

Bad example.

Considering he was at bvb the day before I’d imagine not

Unread 15-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Bad example.

Depends if you've asked permission from the club he plays for. If they've give the ok, then it's fair enough
Closed Thread