United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-10-2023, 07:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
there's a few over on the rugby thread providing a detailed tactical analysis of the England match.

I've taken their names...
The Bootcut Brians should be named and shamed...

Unread 22-10-2023, 07:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I was double-boxing the games. england wasn't much of a distraction, tbh.
Jem + On brand ..

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I was double-boxing the games. england wasn't much of a distraction, tbh.

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:20 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
During the united match ? Names ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
The Bootcut Brians should be named and shamed...
I'm not a grass. it wouldn't be fair to my name is heath, vedder, AK14, shenwen, and jem to call them out publicly and point out that most of them don't even appear to be English or South African

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:22 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I'm not a grass. it wouldn't be fair to my name is heath, vedder, AK14, shenwen, and jem to call them out publicly and point out that most of them don't even appear to be English or South African
Vedder hates the English so you can see why he went out of his way to watch them.

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
The famous 5 !

Tbh there's not a football brain between them....

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:45 PM
red in cumbria

I can sort of understand watching the rugby instead of us if its decent tbh - but *that* England team? Get in the £#%&!ing bin

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:48 PM
Ethers

AKers is that clueless when it comes to ball he probably thought he was watching the United game tbf, bless him

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I can sort of understand watching the rugby instead of us if its decent tbh - but *that* England team? Get in the £#%&!ing bin
Keeping out of the football thread please pal, we actually don't care....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
AKers is that clueless when it comes to ball he probably thought he was watching the United game tbf, bless him

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
eth is absolved of all blame for bad results/performances but also the reason for any good results and performances.

When mourinho was doing his win and all costs it didn’t sit well with the clan on here because this is Manchester United, but yesteday their narrative is winning is all that matters.

You can’t tell hyprocrites though.
Bro
You are the forums biggest hypocrite by a mile.

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Bro
You are the forums biggest hypocrite by a mile.
Aren't you in your 50's ?

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Is this bad or something?

Unread 22-10-2023, 09:09 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Didn't see it. Rashford & Bruno gash again?
Yes, they were disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Vedder hates the English so you can see why he went out of his way to watch them.
I’ve noticed that.

Someone should point out what country Manchester is in to the angry interbred.

Unread 23-10-2023, 03:42 AM
shenwen

Quote:
I posted hours after the game finished. Been trying this new magic called match replays. Quite stunning. Also helps that you can forward through the boring bits (or 80% of the match as it's also known)

Unread 23-10-2023, 09:59 AM
wiganste

I thought we played ok* second half. Created a lot of chances, should gave scored 4 or 5

*I had a skinfull so I could be wrong.

A win is a win though - build that confidence up. It would be nice to have a fully fit squad once in a while. Our back four this season is Wan Bissaka, Varane, Martinez and Shaw. And they're all out.

Unread 23-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is this bad or something?
Thinks he’s still 22 and a “coach”

Unread 23-10-2023, 11:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
You’ve obviously missed his posts. Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I thought we played ok* second half. Created a lot of chances, should gave scored 4 or 5

*I had a skinfull so I could be wrong.

A win is a win though - build that confidence up. It would be nice to have a fully fit squad once in a while. Our back four this season is Wan Bissaka, Varane, Martinez and Shaw. And they're all out.

You can’t mention injuries doesn’t fit people’s narratives and only applies when it’s Liverpool or Arsenal

Unread 23-10-2023, 12:08 PM
believe

Why would anyone mention injuries after a game we won? Especially when the back four was made up of a MOTM and a match winner and the rest of the team was more or less our first team?

Unread 23-10-2023, 12:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Why would anyone mention injuries after a game we won? Especially when the back four was made up of a MOTM and a match winner and the rest of the team was more or less our first team?
Because Varane and Martinez are a lot better than Maguire and Evans. And an actual left back will be better than Lindelof for balance of nothing else.

Thinking AWB is coming in as first choice right back is hilarious though. His time at united is done unless Dalot gets injured again.

Unread 23-10-2023, 12:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We had 6 first team players missing.