Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2022, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I seriously doubt he was guaranteed the number 1 jersey
Probably said he would have an open competition with De Gea for the spot

COVID at the start of the season basically let Dave cement the position for the season

Clearly looks like he was one of the bad apples in the dressing room last season

Hopefully he has a good loan and then we can sell him on next summer for a good fee
This. There was plenty of noise about him being a leak all through last season.

He's not that good, never was, would still pick him over De Gea though, difficult when he's being a spoiled little bitch and slacking in training (allegedly). He's done it to himself. Was widely acknowledged de Gea was on the market and he was going to be number 1, got Covid, took ages to get back, which is just one of those things, but de Gea had upped his game 10% and that was all it took to not need to get him out of there.

Unread 02-08-2022, 09:50 PM
NedKelly

How long did he have covid for ffs? I’ve had it twice now and I was feeling it for 4/5 days - this guys a professional athlete and had his whole season ruined by it.

Horrendous player - will never forget seeing him wear that hat - pretty sure it wasn’t even that sunny out.

Unread 02-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Sandman

He's a bang average keeper, with a massive chip on his shoulder, £#%&! him.

Unread 02-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Prefer de gea over him and I don't rate De Gea...

Stupid hat, positioning for the Liverpool goal, obvious grass....

Bye

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Vedder

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Seamus

by all accounts he was a covid conspiracy expert at Carrington. Suck it up Deano

Unread 03-08-2022, 08:47 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
by all accounts he was a covid conspiracy expert at Carrington. Suck it up Deano
My boy

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:06 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Insufferable #@&%!.

[SIZE="1"]And 'Hendo' () etc...

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Arnold Muhren

As said, no issue with a United player being arrogant as long as they’ve the skill to back it up. He doesn’t. And he’s a shit grass. Lidl Dean Lewtas.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Sparky***

Going full on 'burn bridges' mode then.

Christ almighty these £#%&!ing footballers. "I was forced to be 2nd choice keeper at the biggest club in the UK whilst earning thousands of pounds a week. Yeah I know people can't afford electricity at the moment but I think they'll really want to hear my struggle."

£#%&!ing self awareness vacuum.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Going full on 'burn bridges' mode then.

Christ almighty these £#%&!ing footballers. "I was forced to be 2nd choice keeper at the biggest club in the UK whilst earning thousands of pounds a week. Yeah I know people can't afford electricity at the moment but I think they'll really want to hear my struggle."

£#%&!ing self awareness vacuum.

https://twitter.com/utdplug/status/1...dxJRFG33jy2-6w
Stupid @#%&!.

Will never play for us again.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:53 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Never liked him. Lidl Joe Hart.
Joe Shart.

Unread 16-01-2023, 10:01 PM
dunk

Out for a month.

Unread 16-01-2023, 10:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Out for a month.

Unread 05-02-2023, 07:54 PM
dunk

Turned us down when we tried to recall him after Dubraka went, apparently, then got injured, will now be behind Navas at Forest

What a @#%&!.

Unread 05-02-2023, 08:02 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Prefer de gea over him and I don't rate De Gea...

Stupid hat, positioning for the Liverpool goal, obvious grass....

Bye
Agree I would rather have had Romero

Unread 05-02-2023, 08:13 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Turned us down when we tried to recall him after Dubraka went, apparently, then got injured, will now be behind Navas at Forest

What a @#%&!.
Fantastic

A complete #@&%! and other than that Schmeichel-esque long throw out to Shaw away to City he will be a long forgotten footnote in our history.

Was a good throw though tbf

Unread 05-02-2023, 08:22 PM
NedKelly

It’s mad that he’s stood out as such a massive @#%&! in a time where we’ve had to deal with Lingard and Pogba. To shoot up the @#%&! rankings so quickly - it’s impressive.

Unread 06-02-2023, 03:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s mad that he’s stood out as such a massive @#%&! in a time where we’ve had to deal with Lingard and Pogba. To shoot up the @#%&! rankings so quickly - it’s impressive.
It’s saying something when people want Greenwood back but would touch Hendo with a barge pole.

Unread 06-02-2023, 11:31 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s saying something when people want Greenwood back but would touch Hendo with a barge pole.
Closed Thread