United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2019, 05:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
his best mate got life for killing a copper. I suppose that was Barton's fault as well??
A man is known by the company he keeps

Unread 31-05-2019, 11:34 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Pretty much what I meant to say.

Unread 01-06-2019, 06:44 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Duck
His 3 kids must be proud
I’m sure He doesn’t go home and has a game of show and tell. Here’s me stubbing a cigar out, here’s me coming out of nick etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Is he? Well name the other lads in the video then

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Pretty much what I meant to say.
I’m disappointed in you

Unread 01-06-2019, 07:40 AM
Switching Off

Seems a handy lad.

Unread 01-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I find the best thing is the lad at the back in the grey top swaggering around like some hard man but not getting involved.

A few fisticuffs - so what.

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:23 AM
Seamus

Exactly. Have some green

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:26 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Exactly. Have some green

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Ethers

Fair play, some decent digs thrown there.

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Fair play, some decent digs thrown there.
Always coming forward, never looked to shy....proactive.

Unread 01-06-2019, 08:59 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Always coming forward, never looked to shy....proactive.
Ey up, Lenny McLean has logged in

Unread 01-06-2019, 09:07 AM
sa7

Quote:

Is he? Well name the other lads in the video then
I’m not talking about the other lads in the video you dribbling fool. You’ve got that het up trying to defend the Scouse @#%&! you’ve completely lost the thread

Unread 01-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I’m not talking about the other lads in the video you dribbling fool. You’ve got that het up trying to defend the Scouse @#%&! you’ve completely lost the thread
£#%&!ing hell mate, I'd apologise now while you've still got the chance... otherwise you'll end up inside a support pillar on one of those new motorway bridges....

Unread 01-06-2019, 09:47 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
£#%&!ing hell mate, I'd apologise now while you've still got the chance... otherwise you'll end up inside a support pillar on one of those new motorway bridges....
Will pay to watch.

Unread 01-06-2019, 09:51 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Depends on which motorway it is

Unread 01-06-2019, 09:58 AM
Seamus

Why am I dribbling fool. It’s just a bit of fisticuffs, totally blown out of proportion.

Unread 01-06-2019, 12:56 PM
MrBishi

If he was in his teens/early 20s it'd be forgivable as stupid behaviour of the young.

If he was in his 30s, and a parent, and in a highly public job, I'd call it immature behaviour of someone either unwilling or unable to understand the responsibilities of life.

If he was all that as well as someone who calls themself a pacifist despite a history of violence on & off the pitch at almost every club he's been at, refers to his gambling addiction as a disease and therefore not his fault, I'd say he's long become used to diminishing his own culpability for anything he does and by now is a lost cause, and no amount of quoting Nietzche will paper over that.

Unread 01-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
If he was in his teens/early 20s it'd be forgivable as stupid behaviour of the young.

If he was in his 30s, and a parent, and in a highly public job, I'd call it immature behaviour of someone either unwilling or unable to understand the responsibilities of life.

If he was all that as well as someone who calls themself a pacifist despite a history of violence on & off the pitch at almost every club he's been at, refers to his gambling addiction as a disease and therefore not his fault, I'd say he's long become used to diminishing his own culpability for anything he does and by now is a lost cause, and no amount of quoting Nietzche will paper over that.
Yup.

He’s a thug. That’s no way for a grown man to behave.

Unread 01-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Seamus

I consider myself a man of God and a soldier of Christ yet I have had many dust ups in seas side towns and on the cobbles. It happens in drink or in the heat of the moment.

Unread 01-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Red Duck

Quote:
I consider myself a man of God and a soldier of Christ yet I have had many dust ups in seas side towns and on the cobbles. It happens in drink or in the heat of the moment.

Unread 01-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Turn the other cheek?
Closed Thread