United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrah99
Today's story in Spanish papers are claiming Pogba to Madrid is happening and it involves Bale and Kroos going the other way. Surely bullshit

The story also claims Juve offer is a smokescreen by agent to drive up the offer from Madrid.
wouldn't wipe my arse with spanish football papers. they're just mouthpieces of the clubs. And the texture would be uncomfortable.

Unread 05-07-2019, 08:52 AM
My Name is Keith

Desperate for this cancerous @#%&! to £#%&! off. (Pogz not fuzzy)

Will feel much happier when he’s gone. Like being constipated for ages but then delivering a gargantuan pain free turd. That feeling.

Like:

Unread 05-07-2019, 10:25 AM
puressence

still in new york

Unread 05-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
still in new york
£#%&! him tbh. He's an absolute plague on the club, his attitude is disgusting and if we can get rid of him maybe the effect on the likes of J-lingz and rashy will be reversible.

Just rinse madrid or juve for as much cash as possible.

Bale ffs. If woody accepts that he needs shooting.

Unread 05-07-2019, 10:43 AM
puressence

the balls firmly in utds court on this either pay up give us choice of players of £#%&! off

Unread 05-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Cream

Quote:
the balls firmly in utds court on this either pay up give us choice of players of £#%&! off
Offer the @#%&! Sanchez wages +10 % and he might stay. Also bung fatso a few million for the privilege.

Other than that it’s just waiting for the right offer to roll in. Whomever pays over 120 mil for the £#%&!er wants their heads testing, but that’s not our problem.

I’ve no issue with having big characters at the club but they have to have actual character to go with the posturing, eg Sergio Ramos. This lad is mostly noise.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:04 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Offer the @#%&! Sanchez wages +10 % and he might stay.
I think that’s become the worst of all scenarios.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:05 AM
AK14

Club will save face and say they allowed him extra time off and he’ll fly direct to Australia and meet up with the squad there is my guess.

I really hope we cash in and in time to actually replace him. My worry is we'll sell and leave no time to actually get in a replacement while players like Fernandes and Teilemans go else where.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Club will save face and say they allowed him extra time off and he’ll fly direct to Australia and meet up with the squad there is my guess.

I really hope we cash in and in time to actually replace him. My worry is we'll sell and leave no time to actually get in a replacement while players like Fernandes and Teilemans go else where.
Another Obertan for Ronaldo scenario, only Ronaldo wasn’t overrated.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:30 AM
dunk

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
£#%&! him, they should shove him in the reserves and let the @#%&! rot. Actually £#%&! that, I don't wan't him anywhere near any of our players in case he spreads.

The least he could do is a City era Tevez and just £#%&! off as far away from us as possible to just play golf, or dance, or buy man-bags, or whatever it is the £#%&!er is meant to be doing with his life.

I've got a good instagram video/story/whatever the £#%&! it is for Jesse. Lock Pogba off the bus all suited and booted on the first match day and record him as it pulls away while giving up the hand gestures and the 'waheeyyyss' and all that %@#$&!s. It'll be the most entertaining thing Jesse or Pogba have done since being at the club.

I honestly cannot stand the @#%&!.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:35 AM
utd99

We have to realize we don’t hold many cards here. It may seem as though we do -with the player being under contract and coveted by 1 or 2 big clubs- but even that’s a shitty one, because we must want him gone at this point. I’d be surprised if Solskjaer wants him back infecting that dressing room after everything that’s happened, especially if we have new faces coming in. We need to move on.

We know Madrid are going to £#%&! us about until the last day of the window, so if the interest from Juventus is real I’d be looking to get some sort of profit and move him there. In fact I’d make it clear that the Madrid premium is now 30m+ the next best bid. We need rid for sure, but we can only be that lot and Raiola’s bitches if we allow it. Fergie had it right; when they started that shit with Beckham, he sold him to Barcelona.

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Superb player. Presume you're laughing because of his obtainability or have I missed something

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We have to realize we don’t hold many cards here. It may seem as though we do -with the player being under contract and coveted by 1 or 2 big clubs- but even that’s a shitty one, because we must want him gone at this point. I’d be surprised if Solskjaer wants him back infecting that dressing room after everything that’s happened, especially if we have new faces coming in. We need to move on.

We know Madrid are going to £#%&! us about until the last day of the window, so if the interest from Juventus is real I’d be looking to get some sort of profit and move him there. In fact I’d make it clear that the Madrid premium is now 30m+ the next best bid. We need rid for sure, but we can only be that lot and Raiola’s bitches if we allow it. Fergie had it right; when they started that shit with Beckham, he sold him to Barcelona.
barcelona

Unread 05-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
£#%&! him, they should shove him in the reserves and let the @#%&! rot. Actually £#%&! that, I don't wan't him anywhere near any of our players in case he spreads.

The least he could do is a City era Tevez and just £#%&! off as far away from us as possible to just play golf, or dance, or buy man-bags, or whatever it is the £#%&!er is meant to be doing with his life.

I've got a good instagram video/story/whatever the £#%&! it is for Jesse. Lock Pogba off the bus all suited and booted on the first match day and record him as it pulls away while giving up the hand gestures and the 'waheeyyyss' and all that %@#$&!s. It'll be the most entertaining thing Jesse or Pogba have done since being at the club.

I honestly cannot stand the @#%&!.
Pls, sir. This is high level business negotiation, not some impotent revenge fantasy.

Leave this to the adults.

Unread 05-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Pls, sir. This is high level business negotiation, not some impotent revenge fantasy.

Leave this to the adults.

Unread 05-07-2019, 12:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
barcelona
We announced that we’d ‘accepted’ Barcelona’s bid and that the player was going there. It’s doubtful there even was one tbh, but Madrid and Becks shit themselves and immediately paid full asking.

Fergie I know you don’t miss him, but I do.

Unread 05-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Point made.

Would love a sit down with the lad. Navigate the scheming mind of a Raiola. To catch a thief and all that.

Unread 05-07-2019, 12:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We announced that we’d ‘accepted’ Barcelona’s bid and that the player was going there. It’s doubtful there even was one tbh, but Madrid and Becks shit themselves and immediately paid full asking.

Fergie I know you don’t miss him, but I do.
your a grownman ffs

Unread 05-07-2019, 12:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
your a grownman ffs
Still.
Closed Thread