Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Pfffft...
The noise he’ll make when he goes out jogging

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:16 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
walking around with that on your face your entire life for no reason other than your own bad decisions.

This was a pre organised meet away from the ground as well so everyone there knew exactly what they were getting into.

Grown £#%&!ing men meeting up at a weekend to pretend they can fight. Utter £#%&!ing morons.

"Hello, is that west ham?"
I honestly think these dicks think it’s worth it if both sets haven’t run away from each other. Some of the comments are just fair play to Everton, they didn’t run, it wasn’t their main boys etc. The lad who got slashed is thanking all the Everton and Liverpool hoolies for their well wishes.

Utter dicks

The knife guy is an evil £#%&!er though. Hope he gets found out.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I honestly think these dicks think it’s worth it if both sets haven’t run away from each other. Some of the comments are just fair play to Everton, they didn’t run, it wasn’t their main boys etc. The lad who got slashed is thanking all the Everton and Liverpool hoolies for their well wishes.

Utter dicks

I’m minded to agree.

As little sympathy as I have for a Scouse rat, hopefully the shithouse with the knife becomes known to the sort of people who will think nothing of paying him a little visit to even the score.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:31 PM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That'll be a class scar tbh....
Not as good as the forums own Scar.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:33 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You see the £#%&!er who did it jump over the wall at 48 secs on that. Black shoes dark jeans black coat and browny/grey flat cap. Millwall @#%&!

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

Utter dicks

There are degrees of #@&%! aren’t there? All involved are pathetic but slasher there is a particular mix of shithouse and dangerous. I pity people in his orbit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Damnnnn.
All this notoriety is guaranteeing himself a lengthy prison sentence too. Might as well tag in the police to his tweeted confessions of being involved in a large scale violent disorder.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:44 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Might as well tag in the police to his tweeted confessions of being involved in a large scale violent disorder.
Name posted on Twitter..from a picture he sent to someone..

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:09 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
You see the £#%&!er who did it jump over the wall at 48 secs on that. Black shoes dark jeans black coat and browny/grey flat cap. Millwall @#%&!
Yep, I’ve been watching him a lot today. The police camera is literally trained right on the actual incident.

If they don’t get him then they must go down as the most incompetent police force of all time.

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Yep, I’ve been watching him a lot today. The police camera is literally trained right on the actual incident.

If they don’t get him then they must go down as the most incompetent police force of all time.
There is quite a lot of competition tbf

Unread 28-01-2019, 07:31 AM
tatty

Grown men arranging fights over football.

Unread 28-01-2019, 08:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

apart from the coward with the knife. can't fault them. no throwing chairs in a continental square and getting absolutely humiliated by russians or waving your arms behind a police barrier.

these lads bit down and went in swinging. Real men.

Unread 28-01-2019, 09:26 AM
puressence

no sympathy at all you get into this shit bouncing round like a £#%&!ing rabbit on speed you get what you get £#%&! em

Unread 28-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Seamus

£#%&!ing scousers crying about getting slashed, they were well known for it. They even targeted police horses one year, slashing them as they went past.

Unread 28-01-2019, 09:41 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
£#%&!ing scousers crying about getting slashed, they were well known for it. They even targeted police horses one year, slashing them as they went past.
£#%&!inghell

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
apart from the coward with the knife. can't fault them. no throwing chairs in a continental square and getting absolutely humiliated by russians or waving your arms behind a police barrier.

Jeez, you’re a dick

Internet warrior who wears Irish jester suits if you ever go to a match

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Jeez, you’re a dick

that insult is about 14 years out of date.

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:29 AM
My Name is Heath

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Jeez, you’re a dick

Quote:
that insult is about 14 years out of date.
Thought everyone knew Lazzers last wore an Irish jester suit in 2005

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Thought everyone knew Lazzers last wore an Irish jester suit in 2005
yeah yeah.

listen.. I'm not going to turn up at OT, as a foreigner, and chuck my weight around at a united game. It's not the place for it. It's a corporate/family event anyway and I act accordingly.

but if you and your crew come into my turf? you better bring a toothbrush and maybe one of those little cans of deodorants? and some books, because you're going to be spending some time in the hospital.

Unread 28-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
yeah yeah.

listen.. I'm not going to turn up at OT, as a foreigner, and chuck my weight around at a united game. It's not the place for it. It's a corporate/family event anyway and I act accordingly.

but if you and your crew come into my turf? you better bring a toothbrush and maybe one of those little cans of deodorants? and some books, because you're going to be spending some time in the hospital.
Ginners had you bang on.
Closed Thread