United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
yeah yeah.

listen.. I'm not going to turn up at OT, as a foreigner, and chuck my weight around at a united game. It's not the place for it. It's a corporate/family event anyway and I act accordingly.

but if you and your crew come into my turf? you better bring a toothbrush and maybe one of those little cans of deodorants? and some books, because you're going to be spending some time in the hospital.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
yeah yeah.

listen.. I'm not going to turn up at OT, as a foreigner, and chuck my weight around at a united game. It's not the place for it. It's a corporate/family event anyway and I act accordingly.

but if you and your crew come into my turf? you better bring a toothbrush and maybe one of those little cans of deodorants? and some books, because you're going to be spending some time in the hospital.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:51 AM
no fun

I used to stay in a flat just by that Surrey quays tube station where the fighting took place

It was called Surrey docks tube station back then

The locals all thought they were reggie Kray but it didn’t seem that rough to me

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:43 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
yeah yeah.

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
yeah yeah.

Unread 28-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
yeah yeah.

ffs

Unread 26-02-2019, 10:38 AM
My Name is Keith

Unsurprisingly, the lad who knifed the Everton lad about 3 feet away from multiple police cameras had been caught. Appears on the 28th to be charged. gBH and a few other charges I think. Is that a 10 year stretch? Must be? Well worth it

Will update as I’m intrigued by this toe rag. 27 years of age.

Unread 26-02-2019, 01:37 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Unsurprisingly, the lad who knifed the Everton lad about 3 feet away from multiple police cameras had been caught. Appears on the 28th to be charged. gBH and a few other charges I think. Is that a 10 year stretch? Must be? Well worth it

Will update as I’m intrigued by this toe rag. 27 years of age.
Wasn't he wearing a flat cap?

Forget the GBH, lock the @#%&! up for a decade just for wearing that at the age of 27.

Barrow boy @#%&!ooks.

Unread 26-02-2019, 04:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Wasn't he wearing a flat cap?

Forget the GBH, lock the @#%&! up for a decade just for wearing that at the age of 27.

Barrow boy @#%&!ooks.
I actually assumed he was over 40 bc of the flat cap.

It's the international sign for #@&%!s over 40 that want to look cool.

It doesn't look cool. It's a farmers hat. you look like a sex offender.

Excellent diversion tactics though if he did it on purpose.

Unread 26-02-2019, 05:07 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Haven’t seen those @#%&!s this season which hopefully means they’re dead

Unread 26-02-2019, 05:08 PM
forwardirektion

Can see the lads that have never done a london away if they think flat caps are only for the old.
They're born with them on

Unread 26-02-2019, 05:43 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Haven’t seen those @#%&!s this season which hopefully means they’re dead
they arent getting paid to come over and dress up like @#%&!s. Either that or the IRA have had them chopped up and fed to pigs

the £#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 26-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
I actually assumed he was over 40 bc of the flat cap.

It's the international sign for #@&%!s over 40 that want to look cool.

It doesn't look cool. It's a farmers hat. you look like a sex offender.

Excellent diversion tactics though if he did it on purpose.
I wear a flat cap.

Unread 23-04-2019, 10:40 PM
My Name is Keith

Still can’t find anything about the lad that was supposedly asked to appear at a police station following the knife attack.

Wtf? They were videoing him slashing the lad from about 3 feet away. Why does it take this long?
Closed Thread