United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:02 PM
puressence

Default sir alex ferguson way .............

ffs ....is there anything else ...talking about flogging a dead horse ....itll be ferguson united fc soon ..ffs its a £#%&!ing joke ..he ran a football club got incredibly wellpaid to do a job most utd fans would do for free ..we raised his profile he came along did a brilliant job but ffs a rd a stand a bronze statue the freedom of the city a knighthood ..what next a free parker pen for life insurance

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ffs ....is there anything else ...talking about flogging a dead horse ....itll be ferguson united fc soon ..ffs its a £#%&!ing joke ..he ran a football club got incredibly wellpaid to do a job most utd fans would do for free ..we raised his profile he came along did a brilliant job but ffs a rd a stand a bronze statue the freedom of the city a knighthood ..what next a free parker pen for life insurance
He can have whatever the £#%&! he wants as far as i'm concerned, the man is a legend

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
He can have whatever the £#%&! he wants as far as i'm concerned, the man is a legend
if it wasnt for him the clubwouldnt have those @#%&!s ruining it

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:07 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
if it wasnt for him the clubwouldnt have those @#%&!s ruining it
imntsureiagreewiththat

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
You are an incredible specimen.

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:16 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
You are an incredible specimen.
He's never forgiven him for bedsheetgate

even if was his own spelling

Unread 14-10-2013, 04:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
Just give it up. You were wrong, that's all. It happens.

Though not usually quite on that scale admittedly.

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

must admit that i think pure has got a point

think his reasons are ridiculous, but all this stand naming, statue making and street naming is a little premature

i still think calling the main stand tunnel the munich tunnel is tasteless as well, but the actual exhibits are great. it took 50 years for that to happen though, so why the indecent haste to Fergiefy everything?

on the other hand you could say that it will happen and be well deserved sooner or later so why not while the old fella still has his marbles? he deserves the acclaim, that's for sure.

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Neo

Moyesie Way IMO.

Moyes in, NQAT.

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:19 PM
mikey_red

Its so more people visit to take photos and then go in the megastore.

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:19 PM
puressence

Wasn't all the name and statue making of the greatest manager we had sir matt done after the great man passed away. That's a rembrance imho not someone still pottering about with a free bus pass

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Scabs

Not sure I agree with you there, Pure mate. Ferguson was the most successful manager in the country and created the greatest English football team of the modern era...

They can call it the £#%&!ing Fergiedome for all I care.

(I'm joking, I'm joking...)

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Wasn't all the name and statue making of the greatest manager we had sir matt done after the great man passed away. That's a rembrance imho not someone still pottering about with a free bus pass
yep, makes it more meaningful.

as an aside, there's still idiots who question busby (some of who ferguson took on, and got stick for boycotting btw)

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Not sure I agree with you there, Pure mate. Ferguson was the most successful manager in the country and created the greatest English football team of the modern era...

They can call it the £#%&!ing Fergiedome for all I care.

(I'm joking, I'm joking...)
manchester should be renamed fergieland specially for pure

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Scabs

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:26 PM
puressence

Wink

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me tbh

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:33 PM
ragnorak

Quote:

Unread 14-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Pure won't care he's not from Manchester

Unread 14-10-2013, 06:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pure won't care he's not from Manchester
Pardon welshboy

Unread 14-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Pete's Shoes

To be fair this award is from Trafford council and nothing to do with the club.
Closed Thread