Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Varane shit ffs

this place

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Jethro

He'll be much much better without a chaotic midfield in front of him. Big season ahead.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:35 PM
dunk

Just needs to stay fit for a bit and have a regular partner/fullback next to him imo.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:42 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Varane shit ffs

this place
It was a question if he was or not, as I’ve not seen much to convince he’s good yet. When we talk of Pogba’s good 5 games, I can’t think of a single 1 for Varane yet.

Hypothesizing he’s getting away with it because he’s extremely handsome and has a good pedigree, like a bird who’s gets away with murder because she’s a stunner.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
It was a question if he was or not, as I’ve not seen much to convince he’s good yet. When we talk of Pogba’s good 5 games, I can’t think of a single 1 for Varane yet.

Hypothesizing he’s getting away with it because he’s extremely handsome and has a good pedigree, like a bird who’s gets away with murder because she’s a stunner.
You're not really suppose to notice central defender having good games....

Pogba was suppose to produce moments of brilliance, varane is supposed too nullify them ..

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Stickman

Quote:

re Varane’s United career so far, id say that’s fair.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

For a CB a good game is one in which we don’t concede. I’m sure when he has played they haven’t conceded on several occasions. The cool calm quietness is exactly what you want in a CB. He has won the champions league 4 times, you can’t do that being a poor CB.

If there is one place to criticise him it’s his consistent injury issues.

Unread 13-07-2022, 01:01 PM
20LEgend1999

6 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses in the league without him (1.25 points per game). 10 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses with him (1.73 ppg).

Although he was injured for pretty much every difficult game...
Closed Thread