United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Utd can safely say goodbye to CL football next season, Arsenal, £#%&!ing precious gentle Arsenal can go 11 clear if they hold their shit together over the coming month
Only silver lining is that these bunch of shit@#%&!s might avoid the europa conference league if they keep playing like this

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:34 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Pretty sure ole won at the Etihad the last couple of times with the same squad (squad is still shit though)
I'm sure we would have gotten a result had we played anti football.

Theres also a different context to us visiting City now. The club was dragged through a massive crisis by exactly Ole.

We also got annihilated at home to City under Ole this season.

Why on earth youd bring this up is beyond me.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:36 PM
jem

Quote:
And play what? The players were half arsing it the last 30 mins. What formation will suddenly give them the ball or teach them how to hold onto the ball.

They were doing fine in the first half bar the stupid errors in defence. Then the third goal went in and they have up . That’s on the players
play a midfield. simple enough for you to understand.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Theres also a different context to us visiting City now. The club was dragged through a massive crisis by exactly Ole.

If rangnick is such a good manager he would get more out of the squad. I’m part agreeing with you in that he is having to do it one hand tied behind his back . Just as ole and Jose were .

Get your head out your own arse, stop talking about ole. He lives rent free in your head he left 4 months ago and you still bringing him up every time you post

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
play a midfield. simple enough for you to understand.
He had a midfield . Explain who should he have played. Pogba mcfred matic. You can pick whoever you want out of that and the same clown performance would have occurred

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
If rangnick is such a good manager he would get more out of the squad. I’m part agreeing with you in that he is having to do it one hand tied behind his back . Just as ole and Jose were .

Get your head out your own arse, stop talking about ole. He lives rent free in your head he left 4 months ago and you still bringing him up every time you post
He is the main reason we are in this predicament.

Accept it.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:

He obviously brought him on genius. But if you've read between the lines Ralf doesnt want to be using him. If you've read the actual lines you will see Ralf wanted him to be sold to Newcastle.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:39 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Title for the season review?
#@&%!womble shit stains 21/22

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
He is the main reason we are in this predicament.

Accept it.
Think you need to accept your obsession with solskjaer. Seriously, he is living in your head rent free. You just love talking about him!

Patty_b

That was shit. We've been blessed by a nice fixture run in the last few months and even then we've had some shocking results, and as soon as we come up against a proper team we get embarrassed. It looked like the game had gotten away from Ralf after 30 minutes and he had no idea what to do to turn it in our favour.

The players, the board, the manager. Useless, the lot of 'em.

Quote:

Wums getting a bit old now pal. Especially after getting @#%&!ted by City

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
That was shit. We've been blessed by a nice fixture run in the last few months and even then we've had some shocking results, and as soon as we come up against a proper team we get embarrassed. It looked like the game had gotten away from Ralf after 30 minutes and he had no idea what to do to turn it in our favour.

The players, the board, the manager. Useless, the lot of 'em.

Wums getting a bit old now pal. Especially after getting @#%&!ted by City
Whats the WUM?

I'm amazed you have the confidence to label other wums given the shit you have posted on this site for the last 2 years or so. Youve got some £#%&!ing nerve.

The same #@&%!s abusing me for years over Ole are now finally showing their teeth in criticising the club and are abusing me. You love to see it.

I guess this is the price you pay for success.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Whats the WUM?

I'm amazed you have the confidence to label other wums given the shit you have posted on this site for the last 2 years or so. Youve got some £#%&!ing nerve.

The same #@&%!s abusing me for years over Ole are now finally showing their teeth in criticising the club and are abusing me. You love to see it.

ding ding. Another post with ole mentioned

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Perhaps if you ‘read the actual lines’ or whatever it is you’re saying you’d know that I was on ole’s case for a long time before he went.

I think any manager would struggle with this lot as did ole abs as did the manager before ole.

I just find your childish canonisation and demonisation pathetic. Ralf isnt doing a great job, ole didn’t and neither did Mou.
Nobody has said Ralf has done a great job. Hes doing a good job in the circumstances, this club is in a deep crisis. He has had zero incoming transfers, lost our best young player due to reasons not his fault. Has to deal with a squad that lost games in traumatising fashion before he joined. He is joining a squad that hasnt won anything since 2017.

You bring up Mourinho. His years look better and better for each year that passes.

Some on here did say when we sacked him that history would look kindly upon him. We are now a complete joke. We need a lucky CL run to restore confidence. What are the chances of that?

Your Ole wrecked us.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:47 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Whats the WUM?
You're posting so much unadulterated guff I just assumed you were on a wum. Serves me right for thinking that you weren't a complete and utter moron.

Quote:
Knocked out of the FA Cup by a Championship side, embarrassed by City and chasing top four with a 3 game deficit.

'success'.

Compete and utter moron, or wum.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:49 PM
Sparky***

That dressing room is absolutely rotten to the core. There's players out there today just ticking off days until they get to £#%&! off on a free in the summer. Bringing on Rashford and Lingard? My word. Two 'home grown lads' and thats what they give you?

Ragnick's been calling them on it more and more since he got here, the mentality, the attitude, the general sense of entitlement that has weedled its way through the squad without ever being earned. He sees it.

Fair play to City, they grafted and worked and sprinted and put their heart and soul into that. They're better but their collective attitude is like night and day compared to us.

Aside from about 15 mins in the first half we stunk the place out.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:51 PM
silv

I can’t believe quite how bad we’ve gotten

Just regular thumping. No heart, no desire

Hope the @#%&!s don’t dare go on social media

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Ethers

Ralf’s interview will be very instructive I think.

I dunno where you really start to tbf to him. At least he’ll get into specifics rather than just shrug his shoulders like Ole.

His subs were awful I thought.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
You're bonkers mate. Proper bonkers.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:53 PM
jem

Quote:
He had a midfield . Explain who should he have played. Pogba mcfred matic. You can pick whoever you want out of that and the same clown performance would have occurred
pogba didn't play in midfield, you £#%&!wit.

Unread 06-03-2022, 07:54 PM
Mr_Ed

Roy going in hard again