United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fair play. Imagine that #@&%! from Wednesday reacting to that
He has to be a closet scouse/city fan. He didn’t even make sense. I’m not sure what his argument was about.

They “ smashed us” by not scoring in the first half , then proceeded to concede three in the second . Then something about being a smaller team (again what’s his point) and making us change our formation.

I’ve heard some shite ways of creating a narrative to show a team does /play well (par league comes to mind) but now he wants a medal for “ opposition team changed formation”

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He has to be a closet scouse/city fan. He didn’t even make sense. I’m not sure what his argument was about.

They “ smashed us” by not scoring in the first half , then proceeded to concede three in the second . Then something about being a smaller team (again what’s his point) and making us change our formation.

I’ve heard some shite ways of creating a narrative to show a team does /play well (par league comes to mind) but now he wants a medal for “ opposition team changed formation”
Lost at home again today. Probably their best performance of the season.

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Spock

not seen, were we shite or deserved it?

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Bit of both

Definitely deserved it but should've created more and been out of sight by then.

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Solid, in control and decent until the final third for all but about 10 minutes. Created very little. West Ham did nothing.

Moyes is a shithouse, just like in the cup game they had no intention of actually attacking, they got lucky with an early goal down the side of a rusty Telles in the cup game though.

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Solid, in control and decent until the final third for all about 10 minutes. Created very little.

Moyes is a shithouse, just like in the cup game they had no intention of actually attacking, they got lucky with an early goal down the side of a rusty Telles in the cup game though.
The looked like they started with intent of winning it... for the first 5 minutes.

Not sure why they didn't go for it more given how badly we are performing.

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The looked like they started with intent of winning it... for the first 5 minutes.

Not sure why they didn't go for it more given how badly we are performing.
Because

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Harry Flashman

West, am are a decent side, despite everyone associated with the club being a hateful @#%&!.

They are one of the better side of a bad bunch of which we are unfortunately a member at the moment.

They were above us.
We beat them.
They no longer are.

£#%&! them and them the sharabang they rode into town on.
@#%&!s to a man.

How good that last minute winner felt.

I hope Mark Noble, Trevor Brooking and that fat @#%&! Corden choke to death on their fish and chips on the coach ride home.

Big club my arse.
About as big as Bolton.

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:51 PM
dunk

Can just see Moyes telling them to be fast out of the traps and try and terrify us into conceding first five in the hope of getting something to hang on to, if no breakthrough, retreat, low block and play on the break, but only when we have numerical advantage..

Unread 22-01-2022, 07:52 PM
andyroo

Dreadful sharabang thh

Unread 22-01-2022, 08:26 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flashman
West, am are a decent side, despite everyone associated with the club being a hateful @#%&!.

They are one of the better side of a bad bunch of which we are unfortunately a member at the moment.

They were above us.
We beat them.
They no longer are.

£#%&! them and them the sharabang they rode into town on.
@#%&!s to a man.

How good that last minute winner felt.

I hope Mark Noble, Trevor Brooking and that fat @#%&! Corden choke to death on their fish and chips on the coach ride home.

Big club my arse.
About as big as Bolton.

Beer count estimate : 9

Unread 22-01-2022, 08:46 PM
sweetleftfoot

Proper United that.

Love it.

Ralphie, Ralphie, Ralphie Ralphie Ralphie!

Unread 22-01-2022, 08:49 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Fair play. Imagine that #@&%! from Wednesday reacting to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

@#%&! got sent off after their defeat at Wolves today

Think Fergle must have blown some madness in his ear on Wed

Unread 22-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Danoli

Fantastic at the end, great scenes!

They got a bit moody when we scored, they were chucking plenty of stuff into our end during the last few seconds

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Fantastic at the end, great scenes!

They got a bit moody when we scored, they were chucking plenty of stuff into our end during the last few seconds
i heard it kicked off outside after?

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:02 PM
Danoli

I heard that too.

I didn’t see anything but I was told someone died

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pm stoney

He sits right next to the away fans and he’s a right £#%&!ing hooligan

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Posturing mainly from what I saw

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Pm stoney

He sits right next to the away fans and he’s a right £#%&!ing hooligan
That’s where I sit

Unread 22-01-2022, 09:30 PM
MUFC One Love

Moyes is a shithouse.

Even in his post match conference he talked about "not seeing the game out" at the end. It was 0-0 mate