United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-12-2021, 11:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla

Marlo was shown once again to be a know-nothing irrelevance.
in whatt way ?

we didn’t out play Norwich.

Norwich are the worst team in the league ffs

do you think The Scottish Player has a good game?

he didn’t even get man of the match and his performance was “decent”.
decent against the worst team in the league. He wasn’t even the best performing Scottish midfielder on the pitch today.

i was our having dinner that’s why i haven’t been on, not because I’m avoiding you #@&%!s.

oh and by the way the general consensus is now
- rashford shouldn’t be in the team
-need to give Bruno a rest and work out how he fits in the system...

Basically the two points I’ve been shot down ....

Oh and with Bruno it’s because as i stated he plays rush ball, he didn’t talented enough to calm thjngs down and adjust. you guys are catching up to rashford this year and next season youll realise Bruno isn’t it.

Unread 11-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Sparky***

Unread 11-12-2021, 11:36 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, Palace were physical enough but they didn’t have energy levels or attacking intentions anywhere near what Norwich did and we struggled with that, I don’t know what the physical condition of our players are but it has been very poorly managed. Norwich, of course raised their game, as others will, and wouldn’t be bottom if they played like this every week. It really makes you wonder, why don’t they save their game raising for opponents they are more likely to beat? Not an excuse for us of course. We were poor tactically, technically and £#%&!ed in the 2nd half.

Unusual to here a reporter asking genuine questions instead of loaded, headline seeking questions

Unread 11-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Yes, Palace were physical enough but they didn’t have energy levels or attacking intentions anywhere near what Norwich did and we struggled with that, I don’t know what the physical condition of our players are but it has been very poorly managed. Norwich, of course raised their game, as others will, and wouldn’t be bottom if they played like this every week. It really makes you wonder, why don’t they save their game raising for opponents they are more likely to beat? Not an excuse for us of course. We were poor tactically, technically and £#%&!ed in the 2nd half.

Unusual to here a reporter asking genuine questions instead of loaded, headline seeking questions
Ralf seems to know what he’s doing rashford will come good , clearly playing himself back into form.

Great to see The Scottish Player put in a good performance up and down the pitch. Breath of fresh air compared to when the likes of pogba play there

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:03 AM
guerreiro

Rashford looked slow, which is a bit odd. Few times he couldn’t outpace some random defender. Wonder if he’s got too hench or not fit?

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Rashford looked slow, which is a bit odd. Few times he couldn’t outpace some random defender. Wonder if he’s got too hench or not fit?
He will come good. He has a good coach , he is low on confidence and form. Think it was only his second 90 mins since coming back

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ralf seems to know what he’s doing rashford will come good , clearly playing himself back into form.

Great to see The Scottish Player put in a good performance up and down the pitch. Breath of fresh air compared to when the likes of pogba play there
His final ball was often terrible and he ran into the usual blind alleys but he was a good outlet. The cross to Ronaldo typified him. All about timing and it wasn’t an easy one. Ronaldo played his part in not anticipating the track of the ball and over -ran it but Rashford cops the full blame. The touch should come with games.

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
His final ball was often terrible and he ran into the usual blind alleys but he was a good outlet. The cross to Ronaldo typified him. All about timing and it wasn’t an easy one. Ronaldo played his part in not anticipating the track of the ball and over -ran it but Rashford cops the full blame. The touch should come with games.
Fwiw I think he had a better game than Sancho and Bruno. For now though greenwood or cavani has come in for him. Hopefully he grabs a goal and it kick starts his season

Unread 12-12-2021, 01:46 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He will come good. He has a good coach , he is low on confidence and form. Think it was only his second 90 mins since coming back
Yea, get that, but pure speed seemed down which isn’t a confidence thing.

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
in whatt way ?

we didn’t out play Norwich.

Norwich are the worst team in the league ffs

do you think The Scottish Player has a good game?

he didn’t even get man of the match and his performance was “decent”.
decent against the worst team in the league. He wasn’t even the best performing Scottish midfielder on the pitch today.

i was our having dinner that’s why i haven’t been on, not because I’m avoiding you #@&%!s.

oh and by the way the general consensus is now
- rashford shouldn’t be in the team
-need to give Bruno a rest and work out how he fits in the system...

Basically the two points I’ve been shot down ....

Oh and with Bruno it’s because as i stated he plays rush ball, he didn’t talented enough to calm thjngs down and adjust. you guys are catching up to rashford this year and next season youll realise Bruno isn’t it.

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:40 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Yea, get that, but pure speed seemed down which isn’t a confidence thing.
Maybe the shoulder surgery is affecting his approach. I think dropping him will help. Might change his attitude on his work rate during the game

Unread 12-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Coracao

1 goal conceded in the last 3, which is big progress defensively.

We were proper shit yesterday mind

Unread 12-12-2021, 08:51 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Kid giving the Vs while the rest of them gawking %@#$&!s are either on their phones or slack jawed,marvellous from the boy

Unread 12-12-2021, 08:59 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Kid giving the Vs while the rest of them gawking %@#$&!s are either on their phones or slack jawed,marvellous from the boy
snide cp coat front right

Unread 12-12-2021, 09:01 PM
dinger

Unread 13-12-2021, 12:50 AM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Typically damning from Sparkles, but not untrue.

I too was worried about looking at the fixture list. This lot have made EVERY game difficult this season, so a sudden 180 to racking up wins was fanciful.

But what did disappoint me was that you’d think a couple of back to back wins and week off would see them raring to go, but as soon as Norwich were prepared to give as good as they got and actually press us, we quickly reverted to type. Once we did, we saw all the usual bad habits back in place.

Slow
Reactive
Sloppy
Wasteful
Bad decision making

Let’s face it, we were very fortunate to win a fixture that should have been comfortable.

If he didn’t know it already, Rangnick must have been shocked at just how poorly we can perform when the pressure is on. It’s almost as if we forget everything we were supposed to be doing.

And I don’t want to hear “we won. Stop moaning”, because the same observations were being made when we were beating Newcastle and Wolves earlier in the season and it soon came to the fore.

We must improve on Tuesday or Brentford will just too much fight and energy for us. We must be aggressive and actually show some intent and f***ing balls.
You are right - we really do have to improve, and I am confident that we will. I think a clean sheet again will be his priority and our front four have to do better than in recent games.

Unread 13-12-2021, 06:03 AM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rizla
You are right - we really do have to improve, and I am confident that we will. I think a clean sheet again will be his priority and our front four have to do better than in recent games.
You know what Rizla lad, I think you might be on to something there…

Unread 13-12-2021, 08:37 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Slow
Reactive
Sloppy
Wasteful
Bad decision making

Pretty sure that’s Rangnick’s list of nicknames for our defenders.

Unread 13-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Pretty sure that’s Rangnick’s list of nicknames for our defenders.