United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame

Unread 29-03-2024, 07:35 AM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Ian Wright is great.

Your sadness is so apparent Hans.

I hope things sort themselves out for you.
Shut up you #@&%!

Unread 29-03-2024, 06:22 PM
suedeshoes

No need for that Hans.

Unread 29-03-2024, 08:18 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
No need for that Hans.

Unread 29-03-2024, 09:05 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer View Post
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5EdC...Q2eTdnb24wbA==

The Great Dane at his best here.

Can’t stand how Ian Wright has managed to convince the country he’s sound. Horrible little #@&%!.
Hated Wright as a player, absolutely abhorred him. If he’d played for us, I’d have loved him. Loved playing football, loved scoring goals, loved winning and was totally driven.

Like him as a dude too now he’s retired. Doesn’t do the ‘“it was a game of two halves” garbage that many ex-players of his day have to do because they don’t have any personality. Also, doesn’t do the OTT “high, five respeck” cliche crap that the younger generation of ex players do. He just is. Like Keane. I like that.

These days, on a certain day, depending on what way the wind is blowing though, I may not be hard to convince that he and Oprah Winfrey are the same person.

I think it’s the specs.

Unread 29-03-2024, 09:31 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Hated Wright as a player, absolutely abhorred him. If he’d played for us, I’d have loved him. Loved playing football, loved scoring goals, loved winning and was totally driven.

Like him as a dude too now he’s retired. Doesn’t do the ‘“it was a game of two halves” garbage that many ex-players of his day have to do because they don’t have any personality. Also, doesn’t do the OTT “high, five respeck” cliche crap that the younger generation of ex players do. He just is. Like Keane. I like that.

These days, on a certain day, depending on what way the wind is blowing though, I may not be hard to convince that he and Oprah Winfrey are the same person.

I think it’s the specs.
He’s a bully. The mask slipped on I’m a Celeb, just as I remember telling the missus it would. Complete @#%&!.

Schmikes owned him in that footage. What a £#%&!ing keeper he was though

Unread 29-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer View Post
He’s a bully. The mask slipped on I’m a Celeb, just as I remember telling the missus it would. Complete @#%&!.

Schmikes owned him in that footage. What a £#%&!ing keeper he was though
I don’t watch im a celeb, so can’t comment.

Schmeichel, for all his cartwheeling after he left, was a brilliant keeper. And a huge part of our early success under fergie.

If I had to highlight one negative, it was that he always looked like he had a heavy cold.