United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:44 PM
red in cumbria

My prediction on here could yet prove correct.......

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
My prediction on here could yet prove correct.......
Nice one

Unread 29-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nice one

Unread 03-10-2018, 11:34 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&!ing state of these fixtures...

Newcastle (H) - October 6

Chelsea (A) - October 20

Juventus (H) - October 23

Everton (H) - October 28

Bournemouth (A) - November 3

Juventus (A) - November 7

Manchester City (A) - November 11

No £#%&!ing way is he surviving that bloodshed. One or two wins at best there. The rest of them, thumping losses, nqat
At least 4 defeats there imo, and possibly 5 with Bournemouth looking quite good. Newcastle and Everton looking like the only two games I think we will win

Unread 03-10-2018, 11:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
At least 4 defeats there imo, and possibly 5 with Bournemouth looking quite good. Newcastle and Everton looking like the only two games I think we will win
Wouldn't fancy us to win any game at OT atm tbh.

Unread 03-10-2018, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
If he's going to be sacked I hope to Jebus its not after the inevitable City result.
Sack him before and let the new manager endure the humiliation or let them finish this @#%&! off.. tough one.

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:29 PM
sa7

Bournemouth away could be the one.

Getting humiliated there is a real possibility.

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Cream

One of those fixtures is my Bday.

Unread 03-10-2018, 04:43 PM
red in cumbria

Thing is, if we snap out of this current malaise we could get results in most of them. But how likely is that?

Unread 03-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Thing is, if we snap out of this current malaise we could get results in most of them. But how likely is that?
not at all likely, the players' body language and effort levels speak volumes. The manager is a dead man walking.

He won't be sacked before the international break so the earliest he could be gone is if we get spanked by chelsea which is a real distinct possibility.

If not, you'd have to fancy that the 3 away games against Bounemouth, juve and then City will be the final nail in the coffin. They'll have to act if we lose those 3.
Closed Thread