United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:14 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I believe Curtis corroborated earlier, pointing out he's also in the picture
Could be a body double. Ain't havin' it!

I only been to one NW derby , £#%&!ing mental - 2-0 Scholesy's 500th game - scored the first in front of us - rio down the other end in the 2nd half.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:16 PM
dunk

Not been to United v Liverpool at OT for a while, used to go to all home games in my youth, was surprised at how the vitriol has been watered down these days Used to be able to feel the hatred as soon as you got in the stadium, it's more like mild dislike these days

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
Could be a body double. Ain't havin' it!

I only been to one NW derby , £#%&!ing mental - 2-0 Scholesy's 500th game - scored the first in front of us - rio down the other end in the 2nd half.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:18 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Yep.

Thought he'd be in his 40s myself
40's? I meant Funners age tbh. 😁

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:18 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sorry North West Derby! £#%&! sake.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Sorry North West Derby! £#%&! sake.
That as well !!!!

Never heard it called that by any other human before...

It’s odd.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:20 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Not been to United v Liverpool at OT for a while, used to go to all home games in my youth, was surprised at how the vitriol has been watered down these days Used to be able to feel the hatred as soon as you got in the stadium, it's more like mild dislike these days
Haven't been in a while - all my mates sold their tickets when the cup scheme came in or shortly there after. Went to Preston-Brentford in October - oddly enough not the same.

Quote:
That as well !!!!

It’s odd.
Manchester United Football Club hosting Liverpool Football Club.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Switching Off

"Vermin game" is fine

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:26 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
That as well !!!!

It’s odd.
Suspicious even, very unusual.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Big fan of dunk, takes a lot of unwarranted shit (even off Keith, which is a bit unbecoming) for sticking to his guns and having his own opinions.

I am disappointed he hasn’t got a bigger head though.
I don’t think I do tbh - for example I’ve never once mentioned his head because childish stuff like that really is unbecoming. Take the piss out of him being miserable/ negative because he so often is. Very mild stuff imv. I good repped him yesterday too.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Suspicious even, very unusual.
Very.......

Are you english LFOD ?

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
That as well !!!!

It’s odd.
It is odd, but they’ve called it that on Sky many times & seen it in the press too.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Billy Redface

Fergie used to call it a derby too.

Odd.

It's the fact it isn't a derby that makes the rivalry. Similar cities. Similar successful history. Like the Bizarro world.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:41 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Very.......

Are you english LFOD ?
No - lived there for a while - moved back to Canada 10+ years ago job with big corporation. Now in US near Boston , but only (so I've been told) for 2 years.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
No - lived there for a while - moved back to Canada 10+ years ago job with big corporation. Now in US near Boston , but only (so I've been told) for 2 years.
Ahhhhhh

That figures

£#%&! Medicine Hat Alberta by the way.....

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
My last one was the Berbatov hat trick.

Felt like Ted Bundy at a pyjama party.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:49 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Ahhhhhh

That figures

f*** Medicine Hat Alberta by the way.....
£#%&!ing cold - not much better here. @#%&!ing snow won't stop. Have a friend in Chiswick moaning about the weather. Canadians fan , family thing. If you're old you gotta be Maple Leafs or a US club.

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:56 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I don’t think I do tbh - for example I’ve never once mentioned his head because childish stuff like that really is unbecoming. Take the piss out of him being miserable/ negative because he so often is. Very mild stuff imv. I good repped him yesterday too.
Just seems a bit bangwaggony hence the “unbecoming”. Hold you in a higher esteem than that.

Edit - forgot the bold bit, that was going to be a forum version of ‘I have a black friend’ gag I never fleshed out

Unread 11-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Ok,. If that all helps you sleep better saffers.

He is a £#%&!er. That second half set up was appalling and taking our only actual threat off

You realise the match thread has been going for some 18 hours plus at this point?

Doesn’t everyone in Norway support Liverpool? You really mustn’t ever leave your bedsit

Oh and..

For your reference, that’s what the inside of OT looks like, I know you’ve always wondered..
Ffs

Dunk wins. Again.

(except in the face)

Unread 11-03-2018, 03:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Did you not get the memo, we're all supposed to get along these days.

Did kick off a bit outside before we beat them 3-1 on Martial's debut. United fans going at it with coppers while the Scouse cowered behind them outside the turnstiles. Few of them tried slipping through the lines and got a good slap including one dick who turned round and tried to gob at the United fans in triumph but didn't realise he was still within @#%&!tibg distance
Closed Thread