United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 18-07-2022, 11:07 AM
Chris Quayd

Default Liverpool Tickets

Right, this is a long shot and I’m prepared for the sarcastic answers but it’s a genuine request.

Your beloved Fredster Quayd is back in blighty next month and the one United game that is on during that time is Liverpool at home. The last time I was at OT was during Mou’s reign of terror, he had decided to hand Pogba the captaincy for the first time and fittingly the useless @#%&! limped off after twenty minutes against Basle.

Since then a combination of Trump/becoming a father/covid has prevented me from heading back to the old country to watch the mighty reds. I’ve got a second on the way so the next time I’m back Rooney and Lingard will be our management duo.

If it helps I’m bringing Bunks as my plus 1 but if it hinders I would happily ditch him as he is a complete liability after two drinks anyway. So there you have it, looking for two tickets for Liverpool, unlikely I know but if anyone knows anyone who can help I’d be eternally grateful. No idea if the ticket office still do returns and if so any advice welcome.

Unread 18-07-2022, 11:20 AM
no fun

Exec packages still available

https://www.seatunique.com/sport-tic...SABEgJHbPD_BwE

If you’re skint get bunks to wear his old uniform and sit in a wheelchair rattling a tin

Unread 18-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Good luck mate, we can do this....

Drink 1

Unread 18-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Chopper

You have a £#%&!in Larf

http://https://www.sportsbreaks.com/...Liverpool/1138Mate!?

In all seriousness, sports breaks £229 including a hotel.

Very steep for a Monday night game.

I would imagine there will be a few overseas fans that won’t make that game.
1.5 - 2 days holidays required.

Tickets floating about closer to the time.
I’ll let you know if I hear of any at FV

Unread 18-07-2022, 02:19 PM
Chris Quayd

Cheer chop chop, much appreciated. We’ll be boozing around that side of town so can make a last minute dash

Unread 19-07-2022, 07:34 AM
redhegemony

Can check with branch - does it matter if not together?

Unread 19-07-2022, 07:39 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Can check with branch - does it matter if not together?
Reckon that’s the preferred option

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:31 PM
Chris Quayd

On second thoughts where is the moral rectitude in depriving match-going reds of a ticket for a match of such importance?

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

I can’t go and have two (fairly shit seats in the lower north stand now after being shunted around) but I wanted to offer them to a mate who is in a bad way at the moment. Clearly the match will make him suicidal.

If he can’t go they’re yours gratis.

I think he’ll have em though.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope your mate fancies them....

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I can’t go and have two (fairly shit seats in the lower north stand now after being shunted around) but I wanted to offer them to a mate who is in a bad way at the moment. Clearly the match will make him suicidal.

If he can’t go they’re yours gratis.

I think he’ll have em though.
Much appreciated pal but it wouldn't be right taking them off you for free. I'll take a hundred for the pair.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Chopper

We’re all throwing the towel in.

Unread 13-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Much appreciated pal but it wouldn't be right taking them off you for free. I'll take a hundred for the pair.

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:24 PM
puressence

Stoney has 3 spares as he’s
Not
Going in the ground he said

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Knockers

My brother wants to take his lad on Monday and doesn’t give a shit about the boycott. If anyone has two together please let me know. His son’s 9 but he doesn’t mind paying for a full adult ticket if that’s how it comes.

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
My brother wants to take his lad on Monday and doesn’t give a shit about the boycott. If anyone has two together please let me know. His son’s 9 but he doesn’t mind paying for a full adult ticket if that’s how it comes.
Precisely the sort of unity we need to shift the parasites

Unread 20-08-2022, 03:00 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Few African lads on Twitter selling some..

Unread 20-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Stoney has 3 spares as he’s
Not
Going in the ground he said
Of course I’m going in. No boycott here

Unread 20-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Chopper

Some sap(s) in their bedrooms, thousands of miles away have tried to get a hash tag movement to boycott OT on Monday.

No one purchasing anything at the food kiosks would hit the club more than not using a ticket you have paid for. That would be an easy thing for fans to do. Particularly against the call that is not to attend a game against Liverpool.

Unread 20-08-2022, 04:07 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
Some sap(s) in their bedrooms, thousands of miles away have tried to get a hash tag movement to boycott OT on Monday.

No one purchasing anything at the food kiosks would hit the club more than not using a ticket you have paid for. That would be an easy thing for fans to do. Particularly against the call that is not to attend a game against Liverpool.

My time machine works
Closed Thread