United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nothing less than £30m gets the job done for you Liu...
So believe it or not there is a middle ground. It's not just £4m value buys from League Two (or abroad), or £30m superstars.

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Liu.
I hope we sign Bernard so we can all see how shit he is, and he makes you like a @#%&! in the process .

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:19 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Innit. Everyone knows I'm the one that £#%&!s over Neymar ffs (another assist tonight btw).
You and Baroners have exclusive rights on that lezzer lookalike.

Lets hope he enjoyed playing at Old Trafford twice in a week.

While that dickwad Liu loves Lucas warmed the bench just like he will do in Gay Paree when Menez goes stupid on everyone next season.

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:24 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
I hope we sign Bernard
So do I pol, so do I

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:25 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
It won't matter. Big Neymarers and Lucas have the same agent and Fergie obviously doesn't get on (the kick backs aren't big enough) with him, so it's best we put the kibosh on that fantasy pol.

We'll probably have another phantom bid for Modric rejected before the transfer window ends. Should be fun.

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
So believe it or not there is a middle ground. It's not just £4m value buys from League Two (or abroad), or £30m superstars.
Is Moura a £30m superstar?

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
tatty

Quote:
Roy Keane made his debut for United nineteen years ago today. Fergie's not signed a world class midfielder since
We had arguably the best destructive midfielder in the world from 1981 through to the early 2000's.

Then DD, Gibson, Miller, Park. :shakehead:

Unread 08-08-2012, 12:47 AM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Robson, Whiteside, Ince, Keane, Scholes. £#%&!ing brilliant run of world class midfielders. Now we pretend Carrick is some sort of English Pirlo and Anderson's on the verge of greatness. Pretty tragic.

Unread 08-08-2012, 01:11 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Destroyed the mighty Sport other week:

Unread 08-08-2012, 03:03 AM
utd99

Quote:
Exactly, people think we're gonna get van Persie
The situation is completely different. Moura and Hazard were only ever going to end up where their team of agent and advisors made the most coin. Van Persie is a seasoned veteran who has his head screwed on and knows what he wants. He will end up where he wants to end up, not where his agent pushes him. If this were not true he'd be at City already.

I'm not suggesting we will or even can agree terms with Arsenal, just that the situations with him and Moura are totally different.

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:39 AM
borsuk

the moura story made no sense from the start to me. the price, the position, the player, the public nature of the whole thing, none of it made any sense.

good smokescreen for a stun the football world under the radar warchest opening before the window slams shut transfer d-day last-minute spectacular midfield-bolstering target long-time admirer finally gets his man swoop hopes can spark his team to win back the title thing.

Unread 08-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the moura story made no sense from the start to me. the price, the position, the player, the public nature of the whole thing, none of it made any sense.

good smokescreen for a stun the football world under the radar warchest opening before the window slams shut transfer d-day last-minute spectacular midfield-bolstering target long-time admirer finally gets his man swoop hopes can spark his team to win back the title thing.

Unread 08-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Baron

Quote:
Innit. Everyone knows I'm the one that £#%&!s over Neymar ffs (another assist tonight btw).
Quote:
You and Baroners have exclusive rights on that lezzer lookalike.

While that dickwad Liu loves Lucas warmed the bench just like he will do in Gay Paree when Menez goes stupid on everyone next season.
Neymar?

Lucas - Ho-hum. As much as I'd love to see a nonsense of a Brazilian ripping the piss out of the EPL defensive shitclowns we clearly need a central midfielder. If we were going to spend our money on anyone we know now that the right man is out there & available for £34m ffs... Javi Martinez.

Unread 08-08-2012, 07:07 AM
RedMenace

If Barcelona were scared off by the fee and wages for Martinez what do you think our great owners would pay him? City would pay him what he wants however.

Unread 08-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
If Barcelona were scared off by the fee and wages for Martinez what do you think our great owners would pay him? City would pay him what he wants however.
It's Barca's entire transfer war chest & with a new manager I don't think he's willing to lob it all in for one player - they also spent a third of it on Jordi Alba already. Plus they have a class youngster (I know, right... ) from the academy who can play in central defence. Bartra.

I think they're more than happy with Mascherano doing the role as it stands tbh.

Unread 08-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Pop

Quote:
Robson, Whiteside, Ince, Keane, Scholes. £#%&!ing brilliant run of world class midfielders. Now we pretend Carrick is some sort of English Pirlo and Anderson's on the verge of greatness. Pretty tragic.
It's funny because it's true

I wish he were dead tbhslackjawedthickgeordie@#%&!

Unread 08-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

arsed about this @#%&!, not what we need. Football is just degrading itself at every turn though. PSG ffs.

Unread 08-08-2012, 08:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
arsed about this @#%&!, not what we need. Football is just degrading itself at every turn though. PSG ffs.
True but the humiliating charade we've gone through to not get him is rather annoying.

Unread 08-08-2012, 09:01 AM
when the seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Er, hello?

There's your midfielder all £4m of him.

Now fill in your season ticket renewals yeah.
Cost more than Keane tbf

Unread 08-08-2012, 09:05 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by when the seagulls
Cost more than Keane tbf
Closed Thread