Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 14-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
What a disgusting authoritarian, disciplinarian, piece of shit eth is.

Here's a young lad who's had issues throughout his career at every club he's been at, and all he did was give him 3 months off and multiple opportunities to get himself right. Now, instead of keeping him on the sidelines until he rightfully apologises, he's let him go back on loan to where he's happy.

Eth out.

Unread 14-01-2024, 03:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Seems like a lot of festering resentment has been exposed recently. Speaking personally, It’s been very difficult for me to sit back and stay silent whilst a forum legend like Marlo gets abused. And now bellers is getting it from offers. Surely, he’s not the type to take that kind of shit?

I’ve had to bite my tongue more than once and I know I speak for everyone when I say that no one wants to see this. I dread to think what would happen if more and more people started getting involved too. Like a full blown war between us all with loads of nasty and vindictive personal shit being flung about. I really hope that doesn’t happen.

You do wonder whether someone like Jack is needed right now to stop this from boiling over.
Even the Lord took the sabbath off.

Unread 14-01-2024, 03:54 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
The manager we need to keep.