Unread 16-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:20 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:23 PM
witter87

Wtf it's about £#%&!ing time,now a cm please.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Aman27deep

Good player, who has exp playing in a back three.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:30 PM
witter87

Quote:
Not happy about this signing?

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
Not happy about this signing?
We haven't signed anyone.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:40 PM
witter87

Quote:
We haven't signed anyone.
He said the same thing about Shaw,and i don't think he's the type to say something like that unless it's true,but i could be wrong.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He said the same thing about Shaw,and i don't think he's the type to say something like that unless it's true,but i could be wrong.
Even if we sign this bloke, who I'm not going to pretend I've seen anything of, it's still like only putting a fiver's worth of petrol in a car that needs to drive to scotland.

Add another 2-3 top players and I'll be excited. As it is we've destroyed what momentum and spirit we built up in pre season by paying silly %@#$&!s all summer.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Wez

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:53 PM
vangaalsbigballs

The reported fee of 30m euros seems cheap though.

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:58 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Cheap? He cost €13.5M just twelve months ago

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:59 PM
witter87

Quote:
Even if we sign this bloke, who I'm not going to pretend I've seen anything of, it's still like only putting a fiver's worth of petrol in a car that needs to drive to scotland.

Add another 2-3 top players and I'll be excited. As it is we've destroyed what momentum and spirit we built up in pre season by paying silly balls all summer.
This,hopefully if this does happen we bring in Rojo,Vidal and maybe Di maria,if us fans know we need at least 3 players why the £#%&! don't the idiots who run the club not know this

Unread 16-08-2014, 06:59 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Cheap? He cost €13.5M just twelve months ago
City agreed 35m euro deal for him and then backed out this summer...

Unread 16-08-2014, 07:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Omnishambles. £#%&!er of one.
Liverpool supporter. Allegedly

Unread 16-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
It's not, and he was never first choice for us.

We've £#%&!ed around all summer trying to sign Hummels ffs, and in the last two weeks we've been dragged into the Rojo farce.

We should have got the defenders bought in very early on. It was plain as day that Hummels was never happening, yet we £#%&!ed around for ages, just like we did with Fabregas, Thiago et al last summer before the desperate signing of Fellaini on deadline day.

Whatever fee is agreed for Benatia (if we actually agree one), you can guarantee we would have got him for a lot less two months ago when we should have been signing defenders. He should have been bedded in over pre-season, too. It's a joke.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
This,hopefully if this does happen we bring in Rojo,Vidal and maybe Di maria,if us fans know we need at least 3 players why the £#%&! don't the idiots who run the club not know this
They do, they just don't care

Sparky***

Quote:
Of course woodward knows this. I can only surmise that woodward thinks himself some sort of master negotiator and he thinks he will just bide his time and get all these clubs to hand over their best players on his terms. Fact is whilst he's doing all this the season has kicked off and we're dropping points.
Closed Thread