United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:17 AM
marlo

Default we expect too much...the new low from LVG

hmmmm
I warned you guys about this fraud early on......
are some of you actually thinking about what this fat clown is saying ....
"our expectations are too high"
we are/meant to be the biggest club in the world....not an also ran, not even an Arsenal or a Chelsea...we are Manchester United a team that expectation wise should be on par with our peers within the game ....Barcelona , Madrid etc!
How much will some of you tolerate of this £#%&!ing cancer of a manager telling us after finishing 5th with a squad he chose and managed that we are expecting too much.....( especially in the league when two of the bigger clubs in the country were at the races and finished below us)

ranieri and poch both started at their teams after or at the same time as this idiot and seem to have inproved their teams, playing decent football and without spending as much money! how ironic we can all actually point at a "philosophy" for both Spurs and Leicester but not ourselves who can't even draw must win games!

2 times this season all we needed to do was to not lose in our "must win games". Against Wolfsburg I think it was and we went and loss and got bounced out the ecl. Then against west ham a win would have be nice and expected from a big team in those circumstances but literally all we had to do was not lose and we'd be in the ecl and we managed to lose.... And people will point at what is quite frankly bullshit points pretending there is progress and evidence of something to keep the faith in the £#%&!inf idiot.....

we have bravely scored more than a goal a game this season, Manchester United...scoring barely a goal a game, went months without scoring a first half goal at ot, have a embarrassing goal difference for a club that should be FIGHTING FOR THE LEAGE EVERY SEASON!

anyway I'm in LA/ VEGAS for until pre season so won't bother you guys much in here

Throb and s/side red, don't even reply to this....please just don't, in as polite way as possible I think your both complete idiots when it comes to lvg so please don't exchange opinions with me...
this also goes for the mata hating bastard who doesn't even deserve a name check and has descended into a attention seeker judging but the stupidly in his posts these days regarding United and certain players.

in conclusion LVG is our version of benitez....
have you met any of our rival fans who wanted us to get rid of LVG? wonder why?
Same way we didn't want Benitez sacked.....

Marlo out!

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
hmmmm
we are/meant to be the biggest club in the world....not an also ran, not even an Arsenal or a Chelsea...we are Manchester United a team that expectation wise should be on par with our peers within the game ....Barcelona , Madrid etc!
How much will some of you tolerate of this £#%&!ing cancer of a manager telling us after finishing 5th with a squad he chose and managed that we are expecting too much.....( especially in the league when two of the bigger clubs in the country were at the races and finished below us)

ranieri and poch both started at their teams after or at the same time as this idiot and seem to have inproved their teams, playing decent football and without spending as much money! how ironic we can all actually point at a "philosophy" for both Spurs and Leicester but not ourselves who can't even draw must win games!

2 times this season all we needed to do was to not lose in our "must win games". Against Wolfsburg I think it was and we went and loss and got bounced out the ecl. Then against west ham a win would have be nice and expected from a big team in those circumstances but literally all we had to do was not lose and we'd be in the ecl and we managed to lose.... And people will point at what is quite frankly bullshit points pretending there is progress and evidence of something to keep the faith in the £#%&!inf idiot.....

we have bravely scored more than a goal a game this season, Manchester United...scoring barely a goal a game, went months without scoring a first half goal at ot, have a embarrassing goal difference for a club that should be FIGHTING FOR THE LEAGE EVERY SEASON!

anyway I'm in LA/ VEGAS for until pre season so won't bother you guys much in here

Throb and s/side red, don't even reply to this....please just don't, in as polite way as possible I think your both complete idiots when it comes to lvg so please don't exchange opinions with me...
this also goes for the mata hating bastard who doesn't even deserve a name check and has descended into a attention seeker judging but the stupidly in his posts these days regarding United and certain players.

Marlo out!
£#%&! off

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:24 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Imagine if Moyes said this.

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Imagine if Moyes said this.
Just wait till Mourinho says it.

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Jethro

Quote:
hmmmm

Marlo out!
You thick @#%&!

Unread 18-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Sparky***

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

I want lvg out (and jose in) as much as the next guy, but i do believe alot of his stuff gets lost in translation. Im sure he meant something else by it

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
hmmmm

Marlo out!
PMSL WELL IN BLOOOOOO!!!!!111one

@#%&!!

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Rashnaldo

LVG and Giggs did a lot of good, the former gave us Rashford, CBJ and Fosu-Mensah, the latter scouted Martial. Long term it's gonna be priceless.

I'm not saying either should stay, but if there's a class of 2016 these 2 will have left the kind of heritage/foundation that Mourinho never left anywhere.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnaldo
LVG and Giggs did a lot of good, the former gave us Rashford, CBJ and Fosu-Mensah, the latter scouted Martial. Long term it's gonna be priceless.

I'm not saying either should stay, but if there's a class of 2016 these 2 will have left the kind of heritage/foundation that Mourinho never left anywhere.
except at chelsea who continued to win things for about 10 years.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Rashnaldo

Quote:
You can argue that he actually inherited from Ranieri there...

Regardless what is he leaving this time around, they have the best academy in the country and he didn't play a single youth player...

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
are you seriously saying mourinho left a legacy at chelsea?

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
You thick @#%&!

This.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

They didn't give us any of the first three. They stumbled onto them.

Hence why Rashford didn't kick a ball until Keane, Rooney, Martial all injured.

CBJ was benched for Rojo.

Fosu-Mensah hasn't kicked a ball since the semi final (whilst he's currently injured, he's been in the squad since the SF).

I'll give him Martial, still yet to see any reports of him personally scouting a Monaco game though (or any player for that matter).

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
fact is that most people are very excited by having martial and rashford in our attack.

and the fact is that you cannot expect them to lead us to a proper title challenge in their first season.

the aim was to at least get top 4. we failed. the manager failed. we missed out on goal difference in the end, so it was close. we're in the cup final. exciting times...

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I want lvg out (and jose in) as much as the next guy, but i do believe alot of his stuff gets lost in translation. Im sure he meant something else by it
Yes of course he does - you £#%&!ing weapon

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Withers

Wise words

Even those defending him are secretly hoping he is gone next week.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You can argue that he actually inherited from Ranieri there...

Regardless what is he leaving this time around, they have the best academy in the country and he didn't play a single youth player...
Must have imagined that loftus-cheek bloke then.

Unread 18-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

Even those defending him are secretly hoping he is gone next week.

Either that or they have munchausen syndrome nqat.
Closed Thread