United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2019, 04:59 PM
windy waffles

I'm hearing that the search has ended.

Unread 28-01-2019, 05:15 PM
Chris Quayd

Warnock: “He came across to me for a few minutes [on the Friday] and I just said to him, looking at his gear he was wearing: ‘You’ll fit in very well with my team.’ He had holes everywhere in his trousers and looked like a tramp.”

Poignant.

Unread 28-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Warnock: “He came across to me for a few minutes [on the Friday] and I just said to him, looking at his gear he was wearing: ‘You’ll fit in very well with my team.’ He had holes everywhere in his trousers and looked like a tramp.”

Poignant.
Not long before the remainiacs place the foreigner hating brexiteer Warnock in the frame for this.

Unread 28-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Poignant.
You wanted poignant ?

Unread 28-01-2019, 07:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Air France Nantes to Paris and then Flybe Paris to Cardiff. It's a relatively straightforward journey. There was no need to get on such a shitty plane.

He wasn't travelling on club business so it's unlikely the club organised it. His agent probably sorted it and got the cheapest plane he could. You don't make much money booking a normal flight for someone, sort out a private jet and there's a nice little commission on it.
private jet would have been safer.

Unread 28-01-2019, 08:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Poignant.

Hopefully his family will take some comfort from Neil's words.

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:16 PM
sa7

Quote:

Poignant.
The holes are where your legs and arse go Neil, you £#%&!ing old South Yorkshire @#%&!

Unread 28-01-2019, 11:48 PM
MartialLaw

Warnock

Unread 03-02-2019, 10:14 PM
puressence

Plane been found 😳😳😳

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Albert Tatlock

Body been seen in the wreckage

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:25 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Body been seen in the wreckage
Mark Fish?

Plane Crashley Cole?

Sunken Ferguson?

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Zorg

Jesus

Unread 04-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

what a way to go. poor guys

Unread 04-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
what a way to go. poor guys
"Water" way to go

Too soon jack...

Unread 04-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
"Water" way to go

Too soon jack...
i'll not sink that low

(unlike the plane etc)

rip

Unread 04-02-2019, 05:02 PM
NegativeNorris

As scary as it must be, they reckon drowning isn't a bad way to die.

I got really pissed once, throwing up everywhere etc, and before going to bed I knew I needed to try and sober up a bit, so I filled the bathroom sink full of cold water and stuck my head in it. I can still remember that it felt nice, but I ended up falling asleep or passing out with my head there in the sink. Next thing I remember I was laid on the bathroom floor.
I reckon if I'd done it in the bath I'd have just drowned tbh!

Unread 04-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

I got really pissed once, throwing up everywhere etc, and before going to bed I knew I needed to try and sober up a bit, so I filled the bathroom sink full of cold water and stuck my head in it. I can still remember that it felt nice, but I ended up falling asleep or passing out with my head there in the sink. Next thing I remember I was laid on the bathroom floor.
pool story, bro.

Unread 04-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Clownbones

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

So you nearly drowned in a sink?

You absolute fanny.

Unread 04-02-2019, 10:18 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
So you nearly drowned in a sink?

You absolute fanny.
Yeah pretty much.

Ironically, my dad technically drowned in the bath. The only difference is somebody held him there.
Closed Thread