United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:29 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not as good as Kane? Werner will be better. Sancho could well be one of the stars of his generation. Havertz too.

Kane might be on a downward trajectory and cost our entire budget for the next 2 years

"Will be. Could be. Might be".

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:35 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
snidar

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:38 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
No need for that pal. Genuinely don’t see you as one of the sages. FWIW, I most definitely don’t see myself as one either.

But most recently, you’ve carpet bombed a shocking amount of bile on a subject that I fundamentally disagree with you over. And it’s the biggest issue facing the club. Why would I then positively consider your other opinions?

It’s not bullying you weirdo so stop with the bad rep you utter fanny *

* that is btw
Polite truth bomb gently landing on Home Counties Harry there.

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:42 PM
est.1878

Bad rep working it's beef magic once again. Few beers floating round for the match and it could be a royal rumble at full time on the match thread. Vvg2c

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
"Will be. Could be. Might be".
Kane might still be decent when he returns.

Owen was never the same after a similar injury etc.

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Kane might still be decent when he returns.

Owen was never the same after a similar injury etc.
Owen’s game was built on his explosive pace. Not something you’d level at Kane.

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s fair, but he’s explosive in the sense of quick movement to create the half a yard he often requires to get his shot off.

The Sanchez move has scarred me, to go with the Hargreaves one anyone with a poor injury history just screams problem to me.

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Baron

Quote:
Sheer level of bad injuries he’s had will surely catch up to him, although if that’s at 33 or 28 who knows. He’s an absolute machine regardless & I’d wet myself if we signed him. Just with that “oh shit, it’s getting important” feeling around now & he potentially gets knacked again for 3 more months.

There’s not a better option available in this league, that’s for sure. Just a shitter he’s at Spurs and has a long contract, feels utterly unobtainable without spending insane amounts.

Unread 05-03-2020, 09:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
No need for that pal. Genuinely don’t see you as one of the sages. FWIW, I most definitely don’t see myself as one either.

But most recently, you’ve carpet bombed a shocking amount of bile on a subject that I fundamentally disagree with you over. And it’s the biggest issue facing the club. Why would I then positively consider your other opinions?

It’s not bullying you weirdo so stop with the bad rep you utter fanny *

* that is btw
Understood.

Will rescind rep asap.

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:25 PM
browser

not sure he'll enjoy cleaning Ighalo's boots.

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Child of Darkness

Greenwood .

£#%&! Kane .

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:39 PM
jem

could not bear watching kane's post-match interviews. or anything else about him. underachieving like bart.

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Why are people talking like we have our pick of world class strikers at the moment?

He certainly isn’t perfect, but even so if he actually wants to come to us that’s fairly important. You can reel off all the big names we should go for instead, but the reality is none of them are coming to us right now.
Yep. Wouldnt go chasing all summer if theres little chance but if he wants to come we should be all over it.

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:18 AM
waynes ear's

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4381817.html

Quote:
Manchester United news this week: Ed Woodward would ‘relish talks with Daniel Levy’ over Harry Kane deal
ok mate

Unread 09-03-2020, 10:39 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Understood.

Will rescind rep asap.

Unread 09-03-2020, 03:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
As mentioned on the other thread, trying to green rep to balance out the red, but need to spread etc...

Unread 09-03-2020, 08:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
United performances wax and wane, but Woody's production of bullshit remains as constant and unvarying as ever

Unread 29-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Pop

Off....

In an Instagram Live with Jamie Redknapp, Kane touched on how much longer he will stay at Tottenham.

'I get asked this a lot,' Kane replied to the former Liverpool midfielder.

'It's one of those things, I couldn't say yes or no. I love Spurs. If I don't feel we're progressing as a team or moving in the right direction, I'm not someone who would stay just for the sake of it. I'm an ambitious player.

Unread 30-03-2020, 12:04 PM
windy waffles

Incoming...

Unread 30-03-2020, 03:31 PM
utd99

If you can get Kane you do it. That’s all.
Closed Thread