United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Semantic Lisp

Default Tottenham Hotspur

Took this off the BBC website - sums up Spurs pretty well. Baffling how so many seem to trot out the same old shite about Levy being a brilliant chairman

Joint highest number of managers in PL history along with Newcastle. Still at least they've made a few quid

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:01 PM
waynes ear's

Good ground. Shit fans. Shit team.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Good ground. Shit fans. Shit team.
yep

complete fraud of a club...

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Ethers

Oh.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:05 PM
ScarFace

the newcastle of london.

had they not been in that city, they'd of been relegated a few times too.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
yep

complete fraud of a club...
Hit me with at least 10 paragraphs on how £#%&!ing great they are then you over-oxygenated shitforbrains

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Hit me with at least 10 paragraphs on how £#%&!ing great they are then you over-oxygenated shitforbrains

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Sparky***

What a bizarre thread.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What a bizarre thread.
Yup

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:46 PM
ralph

My least disliked London club. Always had decent sides, particularly in the eighties. And were reminiscent of Atkinsons United at that time, playing stylish football, winning cups and being nearly men in the league. Used to have a good away following, nasty @#%&!s at times.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:48 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
My least disliked London club. Always had decent sides, particularly in the eighties. And were reminiscent of Atkinsons United at that time, playing stylish football, winning cups and being nearly men in the league. Used to have a good away following, nasty @#%&!s at times.
Me too. They always try play football against United and that's normally a disaster for them.

Unread 16-07-2015, 05:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Levy's biggest problem is his deluded impatience. Most Spurs fans I know don't share his belief that they should be in the Champions League and anything less than that is failure. He needs to know their place. With the plastics involved, they're usually going to be 5/6.

They should be having a serious pop at the Europa, imo.

Unread 16-07-2015, 06:15 PM
ziggyman17

Always liked Spurs.. Always tried to play entertaining football and always had a class player or two..

Unread 16-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Levy's biggest problem is his deluded impatience. Most Spurs fans I know don't share his belief that they should be in the Champions League and anything less than that is failure. He needs to know their place. With the plastics involved, they're usually going to be 5/6.

They should be having a serious pop at the Europa, imo.
yep, agree with that... probably 5 or 6th is where they should be based on turnover, but they don't carry much debt so should do a lot better in the transfer market. being notorious chokers doesn't help, and nor does having the same manager merry-go-round as newcastle...

Unread 16-07-2015, 06:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
yep, agree with that... probably 5 or 6th is where they should be based on turnover, but they don't carry much debt so should do a lot better in the transfer market. being notorious chokers doesn't help, and nor does having the same manager merry-go-round as newcastle...
Awful in the market overall. Baldini keeping his job after what he did with the Bale money is incredible. Soldado, Paulinho and Lamela

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:12 PM
MagnificentSeven

their fans certainly aren't as @#%&!ish as the likes of arsenal, chelsea or west ham

for some reason most of their fans i've encountered don't have an irrational hatred of us like pretty much every other club do. maybe it's to do with how much we make arsenal fans cry.

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Mr_Ed

Always had a soft spot for Spurs... Came from winning the cup in 81

Unread 16-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Denis Irwell

Fave London club. Team with Ardiles, Hoddle etc were good to watch. Before them, too but you little lambs weren't even a twinkle then. Bless.

Unread 17-07-2015, 12:00 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
their fans certainly aren't as @#%&!ish as the likes of arsenal, chelsea or west ham

for some reason most of their fans i've encountered don't have an irrational hatred of us like pretty much every other club do.
this

vividly recall a minibus sized contingent at heaton park for SR joining in with united songs , as they "have a lot of respect for united fans" /

COYS

Unread 17-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Awful in the market overall. Baldini keeping his job after what he did with the Bale money is incredible. Soldado, Paulinho and Lamela
Baldini is now only in charge of player sales apparently

I know a number of Spurs fans, match going, they run the Fighting #@&%! podcast & a few of them look like they should of been in Lock, Stock

Very sound lads though. Wouldn't be top of my list of people to start an argument with either.
Closed Thread