United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2020, 11:31 PM
armchair

Default pogba looking to stay

and win the champions league and league.

Unread 13-04-2020, 06:41 AM
believe

At home

Unread 13-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Albert Tatlock

No one wants to buy him and pay him his current wages, so his agent has told him to say that.

Unread 13-04-2020, 08:31 AM
Hands of Scone

Unread 13-04-2020, 08:34 AM
armchair

What is it in the human nature that just before unconsciousness there is a desperation to start a couple of threads? I think he may stay though.

Unread 13-04-2020, 09:03 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What is it in the human nature that just before unconsciousness there is a desperation to start a couple of threads? I think he may stay though.

Unread 13-04-2020, 09:08 AM
believe

Quote:

Unread 13-04-2020, 05:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Unfortunately, agreed.

Unread 16-04-2020, 02:04 PM
puressence

New deal incoming

Unread 16-04-2020, 02:17 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
New deal incoming
FFS just bin him off

Unread 16-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Cream

Can't abide the £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 16-04-2020, 06:09 PM
My Name is Keith

Horrific decision if true the whoring @#%&!. Just building up the best team spirit in decades and we inexplicably want this uninterested want away self obsessed nob jockey back front and centre.

I’d honestly let him go on a free and just uses his wages to get someone who actually has a smidgen of respect for the club in.

Unread 16-04-2020, 06:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Has to be our most disliked player since di Maria these days.

Unread 16-04-2020, 06:41 PM
goldfinger II

How can he possibly be allowed stay unless it is to rot in the stands?

Aside from anything else, it's only a few weeks ago his agent was hurling insults at our manager on every platform going. All of which was met with by silence from Pogba himself, which amounts to a tacit agreement of his agent's behaviour - at best. It's £#%&!ing unprecedented.

Mourinho was right, he is a poison. They both were. Get rid as soon as we can. Was thinking of putting him in my all time worst 11.

Unread 16-04-2020, 06:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
How can he possibly be allowed stay unless it is to rot in the stands?

Aside from anything else, it's only a few weeks ago his agent was hurling insults at our manager on every platform going. All of which was met with by silence from Pogba himself, which amounts to a tacit agreement of his agent's behaviour - at best. It's £#%&!ing unprecedented.

Mourinho was right, he is a poison. They both were. Get rid as soon as we can. Was thinking of putting him in my all time worst 11.
Innit. People excuse him by saying it’s his agent rather than him that’s saying all this shit. It’s him you utter bells.

Unread 17-04-2020, 02:37 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

You've been one of his biggest fans...

Unread 18-04-2020, 08:57 AM
utd99

He may be wearing the shirt, but at no point has Pogba felt to me as though he were playing for anyone but team Pogba. I’m not even sure where he’s based tbh.

Unread 18-04-2020, 12:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He may be wearing the shirt, but at no point has Pogba felt to me as though he were playing for anyone but team Pogba. I’m not even sure where he’s based tbh.
Not that different from Ronaldo. Only Ronaldo actually did something in the shirt, and had a less @#%&!y agent. And we were good when he was at the club.

Wouldn't hear a peep out of Pogba if we were winning things, he's full of himself.

Unread 18-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Patty_b

If he publicly apologised for being Paul Pogba, and binned off the shitbag, I wouldn't mind seeing him play for us.

But that's never going to happen, and if he stays it's because he has to and not because he wants to. %@#$&!s to him.

Unread 18-04-2020, 05:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Not that different from Ronaldo. Only Ronaldo actually did something in the shirt, and had a less @#%&!y agent. And we were good when he was at the club.

Wouldn't hear a peep out of Pogba if we were winning things, he's full of himself.
Ronaldo was also a better player, which made the arsery he did at times indulge in that much more tolerable.
Closed Thread