United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-04-2024, 01:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The way they play suits us.
they miss a lot of chances?

Unread 04-04-2024, 01:28 PM
The taste of...

40 shots from the renters, 30 from the halfway line

Just to give their fans and the outers some cling on material if we win

Unread 04-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Hopefully keep the amount of headers to a minimum.

3-1 reds

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Offerington

3 or 4 -1 Chelsea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Easy win for us imo

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington
3 or 4 -1 Chelsea.

State of you....

They've had nothing out of us there in 6 years FFS...

Any reds left in here ?

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:07 PM
believe

Can’t believe offohs turned how he’ll show his face in the next boardroom meeting I don’t know.

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:10 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
State of you....

Any reds left in here ?
pains me lad. Still the same. Still bleed pantone; still wear a red cardi to the beach in 40 degree heat. Still an offoh.

Brentford killed me tbh. Imagine how bad this season has been and imagine often getting up in the middle of the night (with kids) to have your soul destroyed. just give me an inch fella.

Still a TSR. i hope...UTFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Can’t believe offohs turned how he’ll show his face in the next boardroom meeting I don’t know.
In the voice of Marv from Home Alone "NEVVVVVVERRRRRRRR!". See below (above)

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:12 PM
AK14

Should just go full on ‘£#%&! it’ mode like we did against the dippers.

Play Bruno at centre back with Maguire and Antony at left back. Dalot covering the whole right side on his own and start with 5 forwards

Win the game 8-7.

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Cardie on at the beach...

Brentford £#%&!ing destroyed me also, it's why I don't put much of it on the manager...

To be walking around, not chasing back, no effort, no desire from any of them in that shirt for 45 minutes is £#%&!ing disgusting.....
I've not seen us play like that from memory in YEARS.

we have to improve from kick off tonight....

Setting the tone > Shots

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Offerington

Quote:

Cardie on at the beach...

Brentford £#%&!ing destroyed me also, it's why I don't put much of it on the manager...

To be walking around, not chasing back, no effort, no desire from any of them in that shirt for 45 minutes is £#%&!ing disgusting.....
I've not seen us play like that from memory in YEARS.

we have to improve from kick off tonight....

Setting the tone > Shots
my man. Hope ya well big lad

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
State of you....

Any reds left in here ?

United 2-0 tonight

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:20 PM
NedKelly

Anyone else look forward to the match thread more than the actual matches these days?

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Anyone else look forward to the match thread more than the actual matches these days?

Jesus Ned..... Match thread pre final whistle is a catch all of man who knows ZERO ball....

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

United 2-0 tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington
my man. Hope ya well big lad
good my guy, all's good....

Up the reds.

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Jesus Ned..... Match thread pre final whistle is a catch all of man who knows ZERO ball....

good my guy, all's good....

Up the reds.
I’ll always back us and fully expect us to win tonight because Chelsea are £#%&!ing shit.

Think I’ve fallen out of love with the game recently. Need something to reignite that fire. Antony starting would do it.

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:47 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Presume you mean the hype thread. .

Same for nights out. They peak the day before on the WhatsApp group when the most fun person finally commits. Downhill from there. Someone walking in the pub doors with their bird is direct equivalence of seeing maguire warm up as 80minite sub

Unread 04-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Like others have said, Brentford absolutely killed me. Am still seething about it now.

Am prepared to be dragged back to the alter that is red if there is some semblance of a performance tonight. Even a hard fought loss ffs. A semi functioning draw. Whatevs. Just not rubbing a tramp’s shit into my eyes for 90 mins will do me.

Am ready with the, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...business if there’s some kind of performance.

Just can’t see it though. The team is littered with absolute jump the shark phone it ins.

Unread 04-04-2024, 03:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Like others have said, Brentford absolutely killed me. Am still seething about it now.

Am prepared to be dragged back to the alter that is red if there is some semblance of a performance tonight. Even a hard fought loss ffs. A semi functioning draw. Whatevs. Just not rubbing a tramp’s shit into my eyes for 90 mins will do me.

Am ready with the, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...business if there’s some kind of performance.

Just can’t see it though. The team is littered with absolute jump the shark phone it ins.

Let’s just imagine they put in a top performance tonight (they won’t) and everyone’s buzzing for 24 hrs….yes it’s uplifting, but you just know this bunch of charlatan bastards will roll over v Liverpool, and then put in a lacklustre performance at Bournemouth

Until there is a fairly lengthy run of decent performances and results ( earliest will be next season now) I cannot get too giddy

Been to a couple of North West Counties games recently and honestly had a better time at them than all but 2 or 3 OT visits this season

Unread 04-04-2024, 03:13 PM
Neo

Quote:
Think I’ve fallen out of love with the game recently.

Always maintain alpha state.

Unread 04-04-2024, 03:14 PM
larry

Quote:
no coincidence that jem is consistently the most active poster during matches

Unread 04-04-2024, 03:20 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Always maintain alpha state.