United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
It's just the same players who threw Ole and the rest under the bus. They'll guarantee that ten Hag gets the boot or walks away. Maybe get a manager who knows the league and has an eye for talent.
Like Mourinho

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Manchester City
Sure they were. Just like Fred and Sanchez.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:07 PM
marlo

as we attack, are some of you being reminded that with ronaldo it’s just get it wide and cross it to him..

nothing down the channels because he can’t run, no isolation ball because he can’t beat a player... just predictable cross cross cross.

who still plays like this is 2022.

no matter that keeper we have in goal we can’t near the ball in the oppositions net because we need £#%&!ing midfielders and forwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
It's just the same players who threw Ole and the rest under the bus. They'll guarantee that ten Hag gets the boot or walks away. Maybe get a manager who knows the league and has an eye for talent.
But conte doesn’t play the United way apparently

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks
Bruno is the one that really stands out. His attitude went to crap and he’s never recovered. I think he’s an absolute class player, but his confidence is shot.

Sancho i was never sold. So many bundesliga guys don’t pan out. That league has become a bit of a joke.
Particularly annoying with Bruno because at first it wasn't like that at all, he was our first signing in years that stepped into the team and started lifting attitudes. Something even Ronaldo has conspicuously failed to do. Now not only has Bruno gone to shit like the rest of them, he's threatening to outshit@#%&! them.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
as we attack, are some of you being reminded that with ronaldo it’s just get it wide and cross it to him..

nothing down the channels because he can’t run, no isolation ball because he can’t beat a player... just predictable cross cross cross.

who still plays like this is 2022.

no matter that keeper we have in goal we can’t near the ball in the oppositions net because we need £#%&!ing midfielders and forwards

But conte doesn’t play the United way apparently
A decent keeper and it’s still 0-0 at least.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Joe Biden

Why does the Scottish player wear his hair like that?

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:09 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Particularly annoying with Bruno because at first it wasn't like that at all, he was our first signing in years that stepped into the team and started lifting attitudes. Something even Ronaldo has conspicuously failed to do. Now not only has Bruno gone to shit like the rest of them, he's threatening to outshitc*** them.
Indeed. I don’t think this is news to any of us. Just another data point about how rotten the club is at the very top.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:09 PM
puressence

How many games did de boar get at palace. Poch will be managing this lot before Xmas

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Why does the Scottish player wear his hair like that?
Think you've confused us for a fan phone in on mutv.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
How many games did de boar get at palace. Poch will be managing this lot before Christmas
Looking at the fixtures, we're going to lose our first 5 or 6. It's hard to believe he will survive that.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A decent keeper and it’s still 0-0 at least.
Yup.

We can’t build any sort of momentum with him and one or two others £#%&!ing up.

Momentum killers.

Sparky***

Scott The Scottish Player everyone

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Who else was in for Maguire?
He was England captain and won the league with Leicester

Was hot property

I honestly think we’re cursed

Vedder

The Scottish Player you’ve gotta laugh, if he can play for United so can i

ZiggyStardust

The Scottish Player

Honestly there’s probably a lad on here that’s better at football than that £#%&!er
Thank £#%&! his days are numbered

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:13 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He wasn't and he didn't.

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:13 PM
Joe Biden

Pashun!!

Unread 13-08-2022, 07:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Was hot property

Was he seriously England captain before he came here? I had no idea genuinely. Just remember him making those pointless runs with the ball and doing nothing. That’s my whole memory of Maguire pre-United.

andyroo

The Scottish Player: hold my beer

Patty_b

Quote:

Was hot property

Nope.