United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
_
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:14 PM
silv

Default Post Brexit Britain

Its November 1st.

How will it look? What will we talk about? Will we need a new passport straight away?

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:15 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
What will we talk about?
Brexit

on 18 threads

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Its November 1st.
No it isn't.

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:31 PM
no fun

The c***s, of whom there are many, will talk about getting our country back, stopping those bloody darkies from ruining things, and good old boris

The slightly less c***ish will chatter about the decline of the country, the f***ing morons who voted for this debacle, and racism

And some of us, me included, perhaps the biggest c***s of them all, will just laugh at the whole f***ing pig circus....a stupid population getting just what it deserves

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Brexit

on 18 threads
Agreed. I think we should try to stop making new threads on the same current subject. That way people who are bored of the whole f***ing thing can just avoid the one or two threads that discuss it and the other morons like myself can go round and round in circles and only drive a small cohort of fredsters crazy

Unread 12-08-2019, 03:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Agreed. I think we should try to stop making new threads on the same current subject. That way people who are bored of the whole f***ing thing can just avoid the one or two threads that discuss it and the other morons like myself can go round and round in circles and only drive a small cohort of fredsters crazy

Unread 12-08-2019, 04:05 PM
red in cumbria

FFS silv, we haven't even left yet

Unread 12-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Its November 1st.

How will it look? What will we talk about? Will we need a new passport straight away?
Hopefully it will involve your internet being switched off

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:27 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:28 PM
silv

Quote:
Hopefully no one will have any money for taxis and you’re forced to rejoin the bbc under the stewardship of a Tarquin

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:50 PM
My Name is Heath

Capital investment will come flooding in, the pound will bounce back to 2010 levels, the darkies will go home on one giant EasyJet plane to be replaced by Aussies, (white) South Africans, Kiwis and Canadians.

Every Welsh/Northern town will have its own manfacturing success story and we'll all eat local fish, local potatoes and we will not have to worry about exports so we can import at zero tariffs BECAUSE and life will be great.

Just worried how my daughter will choose her career - astronaut? Doctor? The opportunities will be amazing.

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Its November 1st.

How will it look?

Unread 12-08-2019, 06:59 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The c***s, of whom there are many, will talk about getting our country back, stopping those bloody darkies from ruining things, and good old boris

The slightly less c***ish will chatter about the decline of the country, the f***ing morons who voted for this debacle, and racism

And some of us, me included, perhaps the biggest c***s of them all, will just laugh at the whole f***ing pig circus....a stupid population getting just what it deserves
I was in the 2nd camp but I'm quickly moving into the 3rd camp.

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Fat Al

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Its November 1st.

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Hopefully no one will have any money for taxis and you’re forced to rejoin the bbc under the stewardship of a Tarquin
so personal

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:15 PM
silv

Quote:
so personal
hark at thee, you've had a go at me as a person

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
This... bore off with your political claptrap

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:58 PM
atticusgrinch

Closed Thread