United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-02-2015, 01:52 AM
Sparky***

Default *OFFICIAL*Match Thread - West Ham v Manchester United 08/02/15

TEAM NEWS

West Ham central defenders James Collins and Winston Reid are out with hamstring injuries suffered last week.
Andy Carroll may not be risked after hurting his ankle, but Diafra Sakho returns after a row over his withdrawal from international duty was resolved.
Manchester United are again without injured midfielder Michael Carrick.
Radamel Falcao will hope for a recall, while Ashley Young is in contention after recovering from a hamstring strain suffered on New Year's Day

Unread 08-02-2015, 01:57 AM
silv

Getting em in early these days old bean!

Unread 08-02-2015, 02:28 AM
atticusgrinch

De Gea

McNair Smalling Rojo Shaw

Hererra......Blind

Januzaj Rooney Di Maria

Falcao

Please Louis. Do not want to even see Evans all day long.

Unread 08-02-2015, 02:49 AM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
De Gea

McNair Smalling Rojo Shaw

Hererra......Blind

Januzaj Rooney Di Maria

Falcao

Please Louis. Do not want to even see Evans all day long.
If the real team is more than half that, I'll be amazed.

Unread 08-02-2015, 04:42 AM
waynes ear's

3-2 united

falcao, rvp and Blind

Unread 08-02-2015, 06:32 AM
Stickman

2-2

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:22 AM
no fun

2-0 west ham

Herrera on for the last 5 minutes

Page 27 of the thread will descend into an LVG out frenzy

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:54 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Team - first names on the sheet. regardless of form, positional suitability, formation, opposition or any consideration other then 'privilege' Rooney and RVP Add lankyclumsy@#%&! if playing anyone but the munchkins.

Bench - first name on the sheet. regardless of form, positional suitability, formation, opposition or any consideration other then 'privilege' Herrera.

Quote:
“What I keep saying to Wayne is that your contribution for the team is bigger when you play at right half,” Van Gaal explained. “You can cross the ball and pass the ball better from the right, and you can play in Antonio Valencia on overlaps.

Michael Reiziger was a No10 who became a full-back

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:02 AM
Red Al

Fellaini will start today as he did a decent job on Carroll in this fixture last year
We may not like it but height is needed with any of big SAMs teams

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Switching Off

Why 16.15?

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Lok

Not a chance in hell we'll win today.

I'm going for 2-0 W Ham. They'll score just before half time and then grab another near the end.

We'll absolutely @#%&! them in the possession stakes though. They wont know what hasn't hit them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Why 16.15?
Because there's 3 premier league games on sky today.

12:00 Burnley v West Brom
14:05 Newcastle v Stoke
16:15 West Ham v United

They've done it a few times.

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

I'm going for 2-0 W Ham. They'll score just before half time and then grab another near the end.

We'll absolutely @#%&! them in the possession stakes though. They wont know what hasn't hit them.

Unread 08-02-2015, 09:36 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Those are some horrible looking matches. Expect to be catatonic if you watch all three of them.

Unread 08-02-2015, 11:43 AM
signed dc

A draw

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Szekely

Big win if we can get it. draw isn't the end of the world.

results yesterday and last week showed that there's gonna be loads of £#%&! ups and loads of teams involved and we're no exception to that.

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
Big win if we can get it. draw isn't the end of the world.

results yesterday and last week showed that there's gonna be loads of £#%&! ups and loads of teams involved and we're no exception to that.
What a weak mentality pal.

Remember you saying similar about our draws at Stoke and Spurs. Had we won those we would be in with a shout for the league.

If we don't win today, we keep the door open for the likes of Liverpool...

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:35 PM
dunk

Can somebody wake me in May when we know if we've got top 4 or not, please. watching this team brings tears to the eyes.

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Szekely

UOTE=saffers;4036812]What a weak mentality pal.

Remember you saying similar about our draws at Stoke and Spurs. Had we won those we would be in with a shout for the league.

If we don't win today, we keep the door open for the likes of Liverpool...[/quote]

weak mentality? what does that even mean in this context? I'm not playing. we're observers.

its a simply a reflection of our standard. I want us to be title contenders as much as you, but I recognise that were not. not yet. that's why we drew games at spurs and Stoke - because we're that little level down from turning those in to wins. my post was simply to point out the standard of competition for our aim this season.

so if we don't win it's the end of the world? (which is what you must think if you disagree with what I said). its February. we're in the mix. nothing is getting decided now. nobody is sealing a top four place and nobody is gonna be out of contention. there's five teams in for it and all of them have their flaws. which was the point of my original post.

Im positive about the direction were heading, but sensible enough to see where we actually are. sorry about that.

Unread 08-02-2015, 12:37 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can somebody wake me in May when we know if we've got top 4 or not, please. watching this team brings tears to the eyes.
Yeah come back in May. See you then pal.