United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Buck

I am sure he will come good. I think Ten Hag's style of play once it is further drilled in will have the team being better and quicker in one/two touch moves in the build up play. When I watched Dortmund that was what made Sancho stand out. When he was there he was probably the brightest young English talent and it wasn't just style but also his end product was superb. No doubt his confidence has taken a big knock and maybe something is happening off the field in his personal life. It happens. Rashford was under a lot of scrutiny but look at him now fully fit and confident.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I am sure he will come good. I think Ten Hag's style of play once it is further drilled in will have the team being better and quicker in one/two touch moves in the build up play. When I watched Dortmund that was what made Sancho stand out. When he was there he was probably the brightest young English talent and it wasn't just style but also his end product was superb. No doubt his confidence has taken a big knock and maybe something is happening off the field in his personal life. It happens. Rashford was under a lot of scrutiny but look at him now fully fit and confident.
Yeah. We’re improving but not exactly renown for our quick interchanges. Still recovering from players hiding, never mind looking for the ball. Poor lad probably feels he’s walked into a squad of #@&%!s.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:42 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Living rent free in your head mate. I make more money in a couple of weeks than you do in a year. Would buy your whole life out just like that. DM if you want to take further. While you're at it, highlight one single piece of ex-ante insight you've brought to the table in the full duration of your time posting. Will be waiting, since you like to summon my name. Your life is a WUM.

As for the actual topic of this conversation -- Waffles contributes lots of insight. Sancho has looked painfully slow in his time here. Not sure whether he was at Dortmund too and it was hidden by nature of Bundesliga. Regardless, difficult attribute to fundamentally improve upon.
woah, i thought burns like this fizzled out in the late 2000's!

we got an old school plaaaaaaya over here for realz.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:43 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

He may work at The Royal Mint to be fair.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
He may work at The Royal Mint to be fair.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:54 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:55 AM
jem

whatever he's earning, it's not the respect he craves.

Unread 06-12-2022, 11:56 AM
dunk

Quote:

Can’t believe he’s not twigged that we’re all 6’4 multi millionaires by this point tbh.

Unread 06-12-2022, 12:03 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can’t believe he’s not twigged that we’re all 6’4 multi millionaires by this point tbh.
exactly. what with inflation i imagine we're up to 6'9 and ALL have electric gates here

Unread 06-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Living rent free in your head mate. I make more money in a couple of weeks than you do in a year. Would buy your whole life out just like that.DM if you want to take further. While you're at it, highlight one single piece of ex-ante insight you've brought to the table in the full duration of your time posting. Will be waiting, since you like to summon my name. Your life is a WUM.

As for the actual topic of this conversation -- Waffles contributes lots of insight. Sancho has looked painfully slow in his time here. Not sure whether he was at Dortmund too and it was hidden by nature of Bundesliga. Regardless, difficult attribute to fundamentally improve upon.

Unread 06-12-2022, 12:17 PM
jem

tommy cooper. 6ft 3.

Unread 06-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:

He's probably a 45 year-old full-time Twitch streamer who still has pimples.

Unread 06-12-2022, 10:29 PM
Joe Biden

What the £#%&!

Unread 06-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
What are you laughing at?

Sancho was united’s top autograph signer for the first three weeks of the season until his writing hand got that awful ache mine used to get 3/4 of the way through exams in school. That’s the illness he’s been suffering from since.

Unread 07-12-2022, 10:29 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Well, that's me convinced.

Give him a new contract, the number 7 shirt and make him captain.

Being shit is all forgotten.

Unread 07-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Denis Irwell

Just wonder if Sancho might be being showcased in Holland with a view to a trade?

Erik must have a list of players he’d like to bring over and jittery Jadon might prefer a less demanding club. Or maybe he’ll come back raring to go

Unread 07-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Just wonder if Sancho might be being showcased in Holland with a view to a trade?

Erik must have a list of players he’d like to bring over and jittery Jadon might prefer a less demanding club. Or maybe he’ll come back raring to go
He's on so much money & a long term deal that there is absolutely £#%&! all chance of him leaving & especially not to the Dutch league / somewhere other than an oil club.

Unread 07-12-2022, 11:33 AM
wiganste

I'm not writing him off yet - he's shown glimpses of how good he is (his goal v Liverpool was excellent)

At least he's identified that he needs to work hard and needs to regain confidence - it must be shit for a player of his quality to forget all basics of how to play.

Ten Hag isn't daft - he'll have this sorted asap, one way or another

Unread 07-12-2022, 11:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Yeah, s’pose

Unread 14-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Joe Biden