United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 23-10-2020, 11:17 PM
The taste of syphillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
that's not necessarily something over which you have any control, though. you might as well regret not playing for united.

Hear what you say, but blind people become accomplished musicians and Neil Armstrong wasnít born to walk on the moon, it came from application

Iím a lazy bastard ...... but yes still better than Lingard

Unread 23-10-2020, 11:20 PM
armchair

not taking education seriously at tweflty

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:47 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of syphillis View Post
Hear what you say, but blind people become accomplished musicians and Neil Armstrong wasnít born to walk on the moon, it came from application

Iím a lazy bastard ...... but yes still better than Lingard
application is essential, but it is not enough. I've been playing the guitar for 40 years and I'm still shit. your comment about blind people has just made it worse. there's even a guy with no arms who plays better than me.

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:20 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
application is essential, but it is not enough. I've been playing the guitar for 40 years and I'm still shit. your comment about blind people has just made it worse. there's even a guy with no arms who plays better than me.
Armers?

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:42 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
Armers?
was thinking more mark goffeney or tony melendez, but.... sure... I mean... have we ever actually seen armers's hands? definitely questions to be answered.

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:54 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

I sleep well at night and the best is yet to come.
Not sure how old you are but anything above 20s is just diminishing returns imo, no matter what you get up to

Do it young or don't bother

People planning all their life for the perfect retirement usually have a heart attack soon as they stop work

Unread 24-10-2020, 12:07 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Not sure how old you are but anything above 20s is just diminishing returns imo, no matter what you get up to

Do it young or don't bother

People planning all their life for the perfect retirement usually have a heart attack soon as they stop work
30 next year. If I could tell a younger me anything it would to be selfish and to not let birds/girlfriends get in the way.

Thereís nothing wrong with retiring early if youíre lucky enough to be in that position. Just make sure that youíre living a life worth living after.