Unread 22-03-2022, 08:18 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
f*** him. Honestly hate the c***.
I am in love...

Unread 22-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Vedder

Loved him the first season, he’s been a disgrace this year.

Unread 30-03-2022, 07:30 AM
puressence

Injured again 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Him and Schweinsteiger have operated the same tactics. Absolute @#%&!s. Somehow ended up adored by half of the braindead fanbase

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:10 AM
armchair

Quote:

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:15 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Was unbelievable that utd post yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:17 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Was unbelievable that utd post yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
it's become a parody account...

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
it's become a parody account...
It’s definitely taking the piss. I’m sure they had one about building up from the back or something and a clip of De Gea meakly passing to to Maguire who then @#%&!ted it up field

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:29 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’s definitely taking the piss. I’m sure they had one about building up from the back or something and a clip of De Gea meakly passing to to Maguire who then @#%&!ted it up field
There was one last week about intensity and pressing

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Oh, so he was fit enough to travel round the world and play for them then?

Cool.

He had some very good moments last season, but what an absolute waste of space he’s been this year. This is why we should never be convincing people to sign or stay here. He clearly wanted to go and doesn’t want to be here and Ole sold him the old Trafford crowd to squeeze another year out of him.

It’s a shame, because he works his arse off when he’s on the pitch. Off it, all we heard was how he’s a model pro and how much our strikers will learn from him.

One is out on loan
One is in the worst form of his career
One is in prison

Great.

There’s really no point him even turning up for training for the rest of the season. The season is done. He doesn’t want to be here.. Let him leave.I’m sure they can
Mutually terminate his contract and he’ll be glad to go home. Give Elanga and some other kids who might have a future some valuable minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Did they post a clip of the Liverpool game?

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

There was, it was just Fred running about

Unread 30-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There was, it was just Fred running about
They’ve just wished Karel Poborsky a happy birthday.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:07 AM
armchair

Dysfunctional club. So many players there just to doss.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Parlabane

Just tell him to stay in Uruguay and not bother coming back - this season has been such a disappointment from him.

Hopefully United at some stage will learn signing players who are "star names" but past their best never works out.

The argument, as has been said, that younger players can learn form them is false can you remember any of them having a noticeable impact and improving the form of others ?

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:30 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Just tell him to stay in Uruguay and not bother coming back - this season has been such a disappointment from him.

Hopefully United at some stage will learn signing players who are "star names" but past their best never works out.

The argument, as has been said, that younger players can learn form them is false can you remember any of them having a noticeable impact and improving the form of others ?
And anything they could potentially learn is going to be negated by being in dysfunctional team.

The best way young players get better is by being in a good team.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:34 AM
armchair

I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on him but having Jones around the place sets the tone. People think to themselves "yeah we don't have to actually play, that's not the United way. On the pitch results aren't the main thing, it's looking after each other."

Same when Ralf changed to later training they were all "oh that's not the United way, it conflicts with my off the pitch activities" etc.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on him but having Jones around the place sets the tone. People think to themselves "yeah we don't have to actually play, that's not the United way. On the pitch results aren't the main thing, it's looking after each other."

Same when Ralf changed to later training they were all "oh that's not the United way, it conflicts with my off the pitch activities" etc.
Yep.

It’s a reflection of our standards, drip by drip by drip ….

Dishing out new contracts for nothing. Undermining managers. Letting the stadium rot. All of it tells you where we are as a club.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Joe Biden

Jones, lingard and now this germ cavani.

Genuinely can't stand the @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2022, 10:53 AM
silv

Quote:

fair point that
Closed Thread